[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. you're contrary 2. what do people do when they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
1. you're contrary
2. what do people do when they're sick

>US of A
>when people have a cold, they tend to just take some decongestants and blow their noses a LOT. if it's something more serious, like a flu with neuralgia, then they might be able to stay home from work/school. anything more serious and they're off to the doctor
>>
>Poland
>We do 3 paciorki, then oven. Yes
>>
>>62208938
Call in sick and run to the ER for even the most minor symptoms
>>
>>62208938
Can you get fucked up on NyQuil or do you need a script for that
>>
>>62209074
over the counter bro, go at it
>>
>>62209039
And they think public health care is a good idea
>>
Take an aspirin and go to work
>>
>>62209393
Sounds like a "walk it off" sort of attitude. How serious would the illness have to be before you call in sick or something?
>>
File: 1468412452827.jpg (52 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
1468412452827.jpg
52 KB, 640x510
My Chinese cartoons depict asian people staying in bed with a wet towel over their forehead and sleeping for 2-3 days straight if they have the flu.

Is this accurate?
>>
We drink bleach to cleanse our bodies.
>>
i dont know, literally cant remember the last time i was sick
>>
Warm up some potato, put a towel on your head and then breathe potato steam, then get naked and spread vodka all over your body. no kidding
>>
>>62213051
seems legit, i have no reason to doubt your compelling post
>>
>>62213138
Just lurk it.
>>
>>62208938
>"contrary"
found the american
anyways
1. India
2. Take a pill of paracetamol, commonly called Crocin here. If it gets worse, go to doctor
>>
>>62208938
Colombia
>snort coke and smoke weed
Ibuprofen is the cure for everything here
>>
>>62213491
>found the american
I was pretending to be retarded for irony's sake.

>Take a pill of paracetamol, commonly called Crocin here.
Just so you know, paracetamol isn't a common name at all here. The drug itself is more commonly called "acetaminophen," but more common than that is the brand name "Tylenol," even when referring to generic.
>>
>>62208938
France
They go to the doctor and the doctor give them 2 monthes of sick leave
>>
>>62213692
shit, I'm moving
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.