[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. you're cunt 2. how people from the cunt above you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: stockburger.jpg (8 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
stockburger.jpg
8 KB, 237x213
1. you're cunt
2. how people from the cunt above you are treated in your cunt
>>
like shit 2bh
>>
>>62202443
They get their dick worshipped, I'm serious everyone has an inferiority complex towards the USA except maybe the French
>>
Assume they're Americans. Spoiler: They are, we're just taking a really long time freeing them from Britain.
>>
>>62202631
Like half-gods
>>
>>62204377

men like toilet-cleaning/reparing bydlos and women like seasonal prostitutes who have other shit jobs in their country.
>>
>>62204443
I've got that this is banter, but whats your point?

a) all men and all women looks like/do similar jobs to toilet stuff/prosts

b)all men and all women enjoy to being either toilet stuff or prost.

Last few words are really well encrypted, so I won't even bite.
>>
>>62204522

I admit the toilet thing is banter, since male poles are more known here for having jobs like truck drivers, electricians or anything related to construction.
But what I said about the women is not banter Grszegorsz, it's quite a common phenomenom that thousands of Polish women "secretly" come to Germany in search of extra-cash to pay for their studies or economically support themselves and/or their families.

t. someone who has unshamefully visited many Polish prostitutes and have talked to them about personal stuff
>>
>>62204690
Ok, I still don't know where do I put this into topic about how we treat the Americans. What do we do, clean their toilets and blow them 4 free or what?
>>
>>62204749
as plumbers
>>
>>62204753
"welcome to poland, lemme path your leaking pipe while my wife will blow you" ?
>>
>>62204749
We usually don't get poles and you're not westerners so we don't really care if somebody is polish.
I thing my mom mentioned that a pole opens a shop so she brought home some polish meats.
Nobody really cared beyond the novelty.
>>
>>62204788
"Thanks but I prefer to play your video games".
>>
File: 1400135611159.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1400135611159.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>62204753

As easy girls to get but hard to keep

>tfw I haven't recovered yet from my break up with that French qt from the other side of the border
>>
>>62204753
We don't get many French, but I imagine we still have enough of the western worship mentality for you to get your dick sucked for no reason.
But because the mentality is changing it may be only a figurative dick sucking.
>>
File: 1445576796009.jpg (125 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1445576796009.jpg
125 KB, 1102x967
>>62204844
Sorry bro.
It's.. It's sad.
>>
>>62204844
Germans are probably the most liked westerners here.
Especially now that the British are on the shit list.
>>
>>62204892
>a figurative dick sucking
I take it anyway.
>>
>>62204947
> British are on the shit list.
Let me guess, getting themself wasted 24/7 and marking their theritory with every hole neccessary?
>>
>>62204996
Pretty ok.
They drink awfully much but most of them work.
>>
>>62204936
merci mon ami.

Btw I've always been told that by other friends since the first day I started to date her.
Do you also think that this cliché of French girls don't being into long-term relationship commitment is somewhat true?
>>
>>62204996
Probably because we're leaving the EU and scummy Hungarians can't leech of our country any more desu
>>
>>62205064
if england then worshipped, if scotland or wales you will get your ass kicked
>>
>>62204996
No, that's been business as usual, I'm referring to the brexit ordeal and the attacks that followed it.
Many people have relatives in the UK.
>>
>>62205219
mind to elaborate? even if they usualy differ, during the trip they all follow pretty much the same pattern
>>
>>62205219
Scots are known to be stringy, but that's all.
>>
>>62205247
I see, same here, actually (not all took care to get their perma stay clear)
>>
>>62205414
>>62205384

People automatically assume they are American English teacher
>>
>>62205625
Mostly the same as japs and chinese people, though that may be because the average american can't tell the difference.
>>
>>62205971
mostly people hate tham but most people would try to show them good stuff, you know, the real thing not that western cancer shit.
>>
>>62206029
i mean, when they meet them they will try to do that
>>
Kindly
>>
>>62209342
I'm not sure, i can't say i've met a Hungarian person irl.
>>
everyone is treated fine as long as they pay fine
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.