[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up, I have a message for the americans (USA and Canada)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 9012i1.jpg (38 KB, 449x324) Image search: [Google]
9012i1.jpg
38 KB, 449x324
Listen up, I have a message for the americans (USA and Canada) who have french ancestries.
Anglo-germans defile our country, this land belongs to the french.
I want to know if France attack North America, you will support us and fight for us.
I have a message for the CIA, FBI and such. The real french will take back USA and Canada and we will destroy you, bunch od bastards.
>>
>>62195563
My ancestry is Alsatian not French
>>
I live in a French city, first to traitor
>>
>>62195563
you sold us for pennies on the dollar so how about no
>>
>>62195563
I would, but only if the rightful heir to the House of Bourbon is sitting on the French throne
>>
>He thinks the Anglo canucks won't crush a pathetic frog uprising
Just watch me :^)
>>
File: anglo pride.png (20 KB, 559x427) Image search: [Google]
anglo pride.png
20 KB, 559x427
>>62195923
>implying the average Anglo can even walk anymore without needing an insuline shot every 5 minutes
>>
File: meme.png (266 KB, 579x532) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
266 KB, 579x532
>be french
>colonise america
>get colonies confiscated by superior anglo master race
>cry
>>
>threatening to attack US soil
>mentioning American intelligence and law enforcement agencies
>threats of destruction
>proposing the creation of sleeper cells
>message is clearly an attempt of intimidation and can be classified as international terrorism

OP, you're in real trouble here.
>>
>>62196158
hrvati su genocidan narod
>>
Just a dumb post all around.
>>
>>62196054
>ausfats
>obesetralia
>>
>>62195563
Depends on how much you pay me.
I would probably have to learn french after all, and that just doesn't seem like an appealing process.
>>
>>62195563
>Implying you guys ever settled and developed that land.
>>
James Wolfe the national hero of Canada and the bane of all French speakers will resurrect and send you all to Hell.
>>
>>62196054
>greece
how?
>>
>>62195563
Yeah, no. Our state was colonized by the french, We have french named towns and our state is french named. But everyone I know is either German, Hispanic, Italian, or polish ancestry.
>>
>>62195563
t. Arab
>>
You should have put St. Louis on your map OP. I sort of want to go to Quebec because I've heard it's just similar enough to the rest of Anglo America for it to be be extremely disconcerting to hear everyone talking in French, like an alternate reality or something.
>>
>>62197404
Why do you think zat ?
>>
File: perplexed.jpg (86 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
perplexed.jpg
86 KB, 384x313
>french-americans

limited to louisiana and *maybe* maine
>>
>>62197347
Illinois?
>>
>>62195563
Shut up, shithead.
>>
>>62195563
Glory to the french
>>
>>62195563
C'est trop tard pour ça... mais nous pouvons rêver.
>>
>>62204323
Le rêve est permis.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.