[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is their problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Abo.jpg (10 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
Abo.jpg
10 KB, 296x170
What is their problem?
>>
>>62193635
Existence
>>
>>62193635
they need a ciggy
>>
File: buddy.jpg (28 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
28 KB, 650x366
posting Aborignal AFL players

1/?
>>
File: wells.jpg (61 KB, 620x370) Image search: [Google]
wells.jpg
61 KB, 620x370
>>62194603
2/?
>>
File: jurrah.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jurrah.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>62194637
3/?
>>
Rayciss white people
>>
File: tippa.jpg (154 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
tippa.jpg
154 KB, 396x594
>>62194687
4/4
>>
Australians stole their culture
>>
>>62193635
Are abbos more physically fit like blacks?
>>
>>62194919
I dunno man hard to look past them faces
>>
>>62194919
Maybe. Aborignals have a reputation in the AFL for being quick and really agile.
>>
>>62194730
this man could probably kill a few people quite easily
>>
>>62193635
>on the train
>bunch of staunch looking 12 year old abo kids
>they've clearly all recently stolen a bunch of bmx bikes
>all i can hear them talking about how they wanted to " 'unch on with that curry munching cunt at redfern station"
>before they get off the train once of them asks for a durrie so i give him one

abos are actually pretty good at fighting. i got an uber once and the uber driver use to be a seccie and apparently once a bunch of abos just broke into the direct factory outlet in sydney, waiting for the seccie to come so they could fight him, and then took a bunch of shit
>>
File: 1467786431267.png (56 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1467786431267.png
56 KB, 919x737
>>62193635
OI FEK OFF YA POZZY CUNT WAS OUR LAND BEFORE THEM CUNTS TOOK IT WE AD OURSELFS WELL A MIND TO TURN OUR STICKS AND STICK CLACKIN CULTURE TOWARDS SPACEFARIN BEFORE NONE OF YOU LADS COULDA EVEN SMELTED TREES LAD GET YASELF LEARNED ABOUT OUR GRAND CULTURE AND SPARE US A CIGGY M8
>>
The charming abo from Crocodile Dundee was arrested, once for attacking his friends with a machete while drunk and again for severely beating his wife with a broom until her arm bone snapped.

That was the day I learned that Australian Abos are as subhuman in real life as North American Indians.
That was also the day I realised how ridiculous Australia is. He got away with the drunken machete attack on his friends when the Chinese judge determined that he only brandished a machete to carve digerdoos and make bush shelters.
>you cannot make this shit up
>>
>>62195593

Funnily enough, the guy in this picture >>62194687 also attacked a man with a machete.
>>
>>62194919
Could be because they didn't require brains to survive in their environment so they only developed more muscle mass while their brains stayed ape-tier.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.