[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We will have a full war against ISIS in 2017. Many general i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: dLTKG8Q.jpg (55 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
dLTKG8Q.jpg
55 KB, 1200x675
We will have a full war against ISIS in 2017.
Many general in France say that we need to "clean Syria", that soldiers are here to die so civilians don't have to, and they want reservists to secure the streets of France so they can use military personnel in the war.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/16/france-calls-reservists-wake-nice-terror-killings/
>>
>>62183922
It seems that the army is extremely annoyed at the Sentinelle operation. They hate it, as it's pretty much the army doing the police's job, instead of doing actual military stuff at which they are competent, and for which they're trained for. Plus their objectives are unclear as fuck. What they want is having regular war missions in various third world shitholes.
>>
>full war against isis

it doesn't work like that anymore

war...war has changed
>>
>>62184397
Need some giant bipedal robots with sexy legs that moo desu
>>
>>62183922
And?

We don't care about what some French generals say. France has no impact on the world. It's the USA which decide.
>>
>>62184397
>2016
>still no metal gears
>>
>>62183922
Good luck France, Germany/Italy/Spain already practically closed our common borders with you and it's pretty unlikely that you can engage in a full war without the americans, and the americans won't do shit because Putin and proxy/cold war and shit.
Also the problem is not "Syria", it's the fact that you have attracted a bunch of useless + poor + muslim faggots, too many of them. They didn't blend in and they feel marginalized. islam is an excuse for them.

You should expel non-EU muslims living in poverty, but you won't ever do that because you're cucks and EU is "cuckoldy: the regime" and because of this

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/european-court-backs-french-women-sacked-hijab-asma-bougnaoui
https://www.rt.com/news/350908-muslim-headscarf-france-discrimination/

It's too late for you, just accept the sharia law

Hopefully EU is going to dissolve soon
>>
>>62183922
Might not be such a great idea. The US tried that a few years ago and I wouldn't say it's worked out all that well.
>>
>french go to war
Just sit in your homes m8s, please.
>>
>>62183922
Don't surrender.
>>
>>62183922
Desilusion the post
>>
File: orks_by_skor2d-d420tor.jpg (187 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
orks_by_skor2d-d420tor.jpg
187 KB, 1280x782
War gud
>>
the material and human cost of years of guerrila would be too much for france

not even usa can afford it right know
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCShfncJ7q0
>>
>>62184490
>(American made)giant bipedal robots with sexy legs that moo
Why is Kojima such a meme loving fuck
>>
File: JPP.jpg (27 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
JPP.jpg
27 KB, 719x720
>>62183922
>Wanting to attack Syria when the streets are full of moslems just waiting to see their kind persecuted to strike back
>>
>>62184653
If by 2018 no full scale civil war on muslims has started I'm leaving this shithole. Thank you previous generations for leading this country to its fall.
>>
>>62183922
lol, exactly like after Charlie Hebdo and Paris? You should rather fix your secret services than send soldiers to streets just for effect.
>>
>>62185460
This desu.
And give up on that "human rights" shit and start a full campaign about anyone that plans shit withing a country before they have a chance.
Criminals should fear the judgement, not fuck it like a port whore.
>>
>>62185566
>Criminals should fear the judgement,
tbqh we're talking about criminals who don't fear the fact they are going to die, they would not care about "judgement"
An alternative would consist in trying to make their life """nice""", but they are too many, they are piss poor and they want a chance to avenge "something". Integration is not viable.
We should just send them back to their shitholes and let them die there, but we're too humanitarian lately.

>>62185454
just leave already
swiss speaks french (too), it is not in the EU and they won't have piss poor crazy muslims for quite a while
I'm considering to move in the italian swisse myself
>>
>>62185460
>You should rather fix your secret services
It's more complicated than that, at least for the last attack. The guy was literally a nobody until he suddenly decided to kill everyone and to claim himself an ISIS fighter for getting muh virgins. It happened in literally three days. So the problem is simply that arabs in France are violent inbred bastards who can start massacres from one day to another, and need to be removed, even if some of them are ok.
>>
File: 20120829232640.jpg (120 KB, 700x497) Image search: [Google]
20120829232640.jpg
120 KB, 700x497
>>62183922
It is all about humanitarian bombing of Libia.
Remember this?
oh..death libians and Gaddafy is ok
death frogs - is not.
I do not understand this world.
>>
>>62185566
>give up on that "human rights"
It won't work overnight, and any politician who does that plunges his party into oblivion for years.

>>62185311
Not necessarily, most don't care about Syria, it's disenfranchised people who fall Jhiadi propaganda

>>62183922
Hope it will work. We'll have to cooperate heavily with the Russians on this one though.

>>62184362
The police is required elsewhere. I prefer the Army watching idle over empty building rather than the Police doing that and not being able to make France turns round.
>>
Are finally going to elect a non cuck?
>>
>>62183922
>Stoopid kuffar think we can afford full scale war
>>
>>62185892
>we're talking about criminals who don't fear the fact they are going to die
Then you make prison worse than death and police worse than anything that awaits you after you die.
Just two days ago they found two here who wanted to blow away a sinaqoque (for some idiotic reason, since no one visits that place in years).
It took police about three hours to make them spill everything on their buddies and all shit.
>>
Just move to UK
>>
>>62185917
>some

Most are either nice guys are "harmless" petty criminals. What we need to do is prevent people from radicalising. Make the Imams participate if needed.

I remember this story from the mother of a Muslim soldier killed by Mohamed Merah. She would go to poor neighbours, ask youth what they think of Merah

>Oh yeah he's great, the liberator we need
>You know he killed a lot of people, right ?
>Yes but this was for the glory of Allah
>He killed my son

And the guys would shut down, be lost, sometimes angry, but this is what she would do everyday, with other mothers from victims.

I really respect her.
>>
>>62185929
Stop blaming Libya/Syria/Iraq bombing on every EU citizens. We were tricked by our jewish corrupted politicians and we didn't have our say at all in this.
If you knew how many people here would dream to see the bastards who decided to start this war hung by their guts in public... But we are to pussy to do anything.
I'm just going to vote FN at every occasion just to troll them (I know they won't get elected) and then leave this shithole and watch it burn from the outside. It's too far gone now.
>>
>>62186062
Yea, for some reason people thing juhads are some fearless fanatical zealots, when in reality they are losers with no life looking to die for something.
Literally r9k tier people, that will shit themselves and spill the beans after a beating.
At least kamikazees, the soldiers and the revolutionaries in Syria are probably more hardcore, so the Islamists would not waste them on suicide missions.
>>
>>62186145
The guy from last night was a "harmless" petty criminal and didn't get radicalized at any point. He just did that because he hates france like most of them and his life was going to hell so he didn't give a fuck.
>And the guys would shut down, be lost, sometimes angry, but this is what she would do everyday
Yeah so they are tribal fuckers who only get upset when they realize that "one of them" was also killed. If the woman was a french christian they would have laughed at her.
>>
File: you're welcome.jpg (26 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
you're welcome.jpg
26 KB, 620x330
>>62186083
>move to London
>>
>>62183922

>clean syria

you need to clean your own country first
>>
Most terrorists were from Belgium and France not Syria.
There are huge problems inside France and Belgium. Entire parts are not under state control anymore.
Rampant economic crisis and no more welfare push already borderline young people towards extremist ideologies.
France is on the edge of a civil war.
>>
>>62186265
Nah, those which are losers with no life need a good teacher on life. Most of them wouldn't turn like that if they had a good father.
The ones I'm talking about are middle ones. They fight mostly for money, those scum really make me mad.
>>
>>62186339
I'd wager that his act is more due to his mental problems than to his religion, though both plays at part.

By "harmless" petty criminals I mean the guy who's stealing scooters. This is Jhiadi material, yes, but he can easily be set on the right path.
>>
>>62186405
we can't remove kebabs here, Western Europe is not Serbia
>>
>>62186404
Better than Boris Johnson, giuseppe

And I fucking hate islam
>>
>>62186448
>I'd wager that his act is more due to his mental problems than to his religion
That is exactly my point, and that's why I don't like them at all. When they get mad they just kill french people because they hate France. When their life are going shit they just do what they couldn't do earlier. It would actually have been better for arab population in France if the guy was a long term radicalized mudshit. But no, he's just a regular arab living in france, whose life happened to be particularly shitty. Again, I know I'm generalizing, but I don't care anymore. Too many people have died already.
Also religions are all shitty in their own way but islam truly is the pinacle of bullshit.
>>
>>62183922
The first question to you is who allowed to do this nightmare is many times in the last years?
>>
>>62186992
I agree that a normal Frenchie might not have done the same thing, but still, what he needed was help.

Merah himself said that his god was a "god of Death".

I just want peace and brotherhood in my country.
Killing Muslims won't make the Niçois revive.
>>
http://www.france5.fr/emissions/c-dans-l-air
>>
>>62183922
How retarded are you?
The war need to be done here, in france !
We need to kill all of them, all !
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.