[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ireland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Flag-Pins-Ireland-Morocco.jpg (55 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Ireland-Morocco.jpg
55 KB, 400x320
What do the Irish anons think about Morocco?
>>
>>62182496
Fuck you too Ireland ;_;
>>
>>62182496
>>62182748

Samefag
>>
I was in Morocco once. I saw a camel.

Camels are quite big.
>>
They probably think "What's that dot next to Algeria?"
>>
i don't really
islam is shit so I guess I don't like it
>>
>>62183454
Maybe if they were looking at Tunisia
>>
>>62183421
you sound cute
I wanna lick your sideburns
>>
i like Ireland
>>
>>62182496
My mother went with my father during the 80s. A man spat at her (which resulted in my father spending a day in jail after he broke the fucker's leg) because she wasn't wearing a veil.
I don't think a lot of Morocco or Moroccans.
>>
>>62182496
Morocco is full of terrorists.
>>
My only experience with morocco is when it got conquered by Spain in Victoria 2
>>
>>62184216
I'm not saying you're lying, but this seriously never happens. mainly because a lot of Moroccan women don't wear it.
>>
ive only known one person who went

they said that the men were very aggressive
>>
i've been in morocco once
it's weird how easy you guys can fuck goats and get away with it
>>
What is bad and say about me, little bitch? You need to know I finished top of my class marine commandos, and participated in a raid on a secret Al Qaeda too, and people are more than 300 certified. I work and I Gorilla Warfare sniper good US Armed Forces as a whole. You are nothing to me, one goal more. He will destroy you in hell as the best ever seen on Earth, my pretty words. Do you think you could get away with shit on the Internet for me? Consider, asshole again. Today, I contacted my network of secret spies in the United States, and is now tracking your IP, then you need to prepare for the storm, cheated. Storm is a small thing is pathetic says your life. You're pretty dead, boy. I can anywhere, anytime, and can kill you on the road and seven hundred, and only my hands. I can, of course, war in general unarmed, but access to arms in the US Marines, and I can use it as a full, bad wipe your ass from, little shit. If you know what the punishment to sacred representations "smart" Will knock you down a bit, it might be nice language. But you can, if not, and now you pay the price, to appear despicable. You will shit fury upon you, and you will drown. You're pretty dead, baby.
>>
>>62183570
well fuck you too
>>
>>62185380
shit wrong proxy
>>
>>62182496

I don't think about it much 2bh, I do want to visit Marrakech some day though, looks amazing. I had a friend who spent a summer there and he loved it.

Regarding Moroccans, I'm worried by the amount of them that are getting radicalised in Europe. I've never met one though in real life. Closest is a Libyan who lives with my friend and smokes weed all the time.

Are you thinking of visiting or...?
>>
i've been in morocco once
it's weird how easy you guys can fuck goats and get away with it
>>
>>62182496
Almoravids, Almohads, Marinids
That's all I know of Morocco
>>
>>62185603
What is bad and say about me, little bitch? You need to know I finished top of my class marine commandos, and participated in a raid on a secret Al Qaeda too, and people are more than 300 certified. I work and I Gorilla Warfare sniper good US Armed Forces as a whole. You are nothing to me, one goal more. He will destroy you in hell as the best ever seen on Earth, my pretty words. Do you think you could get away with shit on the Internet for me? Consider, asshole again. Today, I contacted my network of secret spies in the United States, and is now tracking your IP, then you need to prepare for the storm, cheated. Storm is a small thing is pathetic says your life. You're pretty dead, boy. I can anywhere, anytime, and can kill you on the road and seven hundred, and only my hands. I can, of course, war in general unarmed, but access to arms in the US Marines, and I can use it as a full, bad wipe your ass from, little shit. If you know what the punishment to sacred representations "smart" Will knock you down a bit, it might be nice language. But you can, if not, and now you pay the price, to appear despicable. You will shit fury upon you, and you will drown. You're pretty dead, baby.
>>
>>62183421
I just want to add a bit to this post. I got one of those Moroccan hats. It's come in handy for keeping stuff in, like my keys, watch, lighter etc.

I bet Moroccans never lose things since they can just keep all their stuff in their hat.
>>
>>62188100
What hats? the fes?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.