[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that talking about culture makes Canadian and Australian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 470x313
If so, why?
>>
WTF? I HATE NIPPON NOW!
>>
no, it makes Americans angry
>>
I piss in ya noodles
>>
>>62174661
I love maple empire
>>
>>62174545
no it doesn't ya nip cunt git fucked
>>
>>62174661
>>62174725
>>62174753
Calm down
We are accomplices of killing animals
We should love each other
>>
>>62174545
Success bleeds jearousy Nippon~San
>>
>>62174545
Canadians have no culture. They're the unofficial American state. My /int/ browsing experience is a 100% better now that i filtered all of those stupid canadian posters with their obvious tryhard bait attempts to be the next Australia.
>>
It doesn't make me mad desu. I acknowledge Canada doesn't have any real culture that significantly differentiates it from the US. The people who are insecure about it do get mad though.
>>
File: Justin Biba.jpg (113 KB, 1273x562) Image search: [Google]
Justin Biba.jpg
113 KB, 1273x562
>>62174661
What's up, Justin?
>>
>>62174545
Because they know they don't have any
>>
>>62175989
Ok fuck you. You guys have culture but in the most recent years the US's influence has grown in your country, it's no one's fault. Don't be like that.
>>
What is the point of CANADA
I think Australia and New Zealand are much better because maori and koala and something but Canada is just snowy america
>>
>>62176161
Canada is a less violent America. They are really nice to tourists even the ones from Quebec. It felt really similar to Europe when i went there. They also have kinder eggs.
>>
>>62176117
Yeah but I'm willing to argue that the difference isnt that much more than between individual states in the US. Especially if you live along the border, everything is very similar to the northern states in America to the point where it gets hard to tell the difference. And most people live along the border. The farther you go from the border the more noticeable the cultural differences are though.
>>
>>62176161
Canada was a British colony that didn't have the whole revolution thing going for them. So while America got its own sovereignty, Canada remained a part of the British empire until they got independence in 1867. Thats why we're two different countries
>>
>>62176243
Canada also does jack fucking shit and is boring as hell.
>>
>>62176474
I'd rather be boring than an amerishoot
>>
>>62176770
No you wouldn't.
>>
>>62174545
Canadians are lame annoying numale betas, while strayanz are cool surfer alpha dudes

Just wanted to share my thoughts
>>
>Canada in charge of having culture
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.