[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If these nations were united each other, what would happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Super United States.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Super United States.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
If these nations were united each other, what would happen?
>>
>>62171468
It begs the question how you reckon they will get unified in the first place.
>>
>>62171468
Two things;
1. We finally won't have to see a fucking leaf
2. American posters will become more obnoxious
>>
I'm not sure about Québec but about the rest: absolutely nothing at all.
>>
Literally nothing would change except maple syrup would be cheaper, diamonds would be cheaper, we'd have a lot more drunk Native Americans, hockey would get a slight more popular, Quebec would want independence more so than ever, and Alaska would finally feel more at home.

Literally all that would happen. 80% of Canucks live within 200 miles of the border as it is, they're nothing more than closet Americans dying to get out.
>>
File: quebs.jpg (244 KB, 1362x852) Image search: [Google]
quebs.jpg
244 KB, 1362x852
>>62171468
>>62171798
>>62171723
Quebecker here. Give us the absolute right to speak and receive all our governmental services in french and keep our healthcare and cheap kindergardens and I'm in.
>>
>>62171640
My old man used to always say.. son.. gas the yids, even the kids.
>>
File: 1468676792859.jpg (267 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
1468676792859.jpg
267 KB, 800x560
>>62171798
Americans can't even police their own third world streets, couldn't hold a patch of desert of a strip of defoliated jungle. 60% of Canadians live inbetween the Great Lakes and along the St. Lawrence because it's the most valuable land in the New World since the fall of plantations.
>>
Why don't canadians move to the US?
>>
>>62171798
No Canadians would accept America's 40,000,000 negros, negro presidents or a Jewish controlled two party state. 51% of working Americans earn less than 30k a year, you run half a trillion dollar deficits every single year, you owe $20t, you have 20,000,000 illegals and are 61% 'nonhispanic white' which includes not only Europeans but Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Jews, Persians and North Indians. You goys had your chance in 1812 and failed spectacularly.
>>
>>62172873
Some Canadians do. We have 5 months of winter which is hard on older people and Americans tax investment income at insanely low levels whereas in Canada it's generally looked at as income minus a prescribed federal amount depending on health of the economy. It's generally said that if you earn less than $80k/yr you'll pay less taxes in Canada but we pay sometimes 2-5x the tax on dividend and capital gains income than the Americans.
>>
>>62172873
We have a higher standard of living, richer middle class, more economic mobility, generally balanced budgets, generally trade surplus, and social services 100x better than the Americans despite paying similar tax on earned income. You don't even start paying tax in Canada until you've made 20k or 25k-50k counting benefits and depending on how many kids you have.
>>
>>62171468
they would be unstopable
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.