[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I immigrate to Sweden, Swedish government give me a job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 384x384
I'm very serious and want to work there.
Pic is an actor look like me
>>
File: BtJMokhCIAAhfyr.jpg (15 KB, 448x299) Image search: [Google]
BtJMokhCIAAhfyr.jpg
15 KB, 448x299
And this looks like me
>>
>>62168872
Please shut up
>>
>>62168505
Will you marry me?
>>
>>62169009
>>
Only Japanese people here
>>
>>62168505
No you will live on the welfare like a dirty refugee
>>
>>62168505
pls b my bf
>>
Swedish are invited
>>
>>62168505
Government are shit at giving jobs. If you're good with IT, can english and willing to learn swedish while working. You might be able to get job within 1-6 months.
>>
>>62168505
Why would you think that?
>>
>>62170116
I wanna leave Japan and work in nice country
>>
>>62170219
If you really want to live and work, go to germany/france/netherlands.
>>
>>62170219
But Japan is a nice country.
>>
>>62169939
thats like a dream come true
>>
>>62168505
who is he ?
Tsurube's son?
>>
>>62170238
Why?
I think Sweden has nice walfare and working environment.

>>62170267
Japan is not good for human being to live I think
Japan is nice place to visit as a tourist
>>
>>62170310
tfw he will never cum inside you ;-;
>>
>>62168505
they'll probably deport you to finland
>>
>>62170459
Welfare takes time to get and it's not really that much. But that depends how much is much for you. A jobless person who looks after "work" gets 7k swedish kronor. But you will only get this if you look for job, if you don't look for jobs and take the jobs the government gets you, you will be not given welfare.
>>
>>62170496
Sounds perfect
>>
You are from east asia, they don't give welfare to your kind.
>>
What's up with japans work ethic? Doesn't seem to be very healthy.
>>
>>62168872

qt

please post boipucci
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.