[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_of_Germany_svg.png (9 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Germany_svg.png
9 KB, 2000x1200
Literally who
>>
>>62166187

sideways belgium
>>
>>62166198
>spanish awaking in daytime
>sideways spanish
>>
He said, while making a thread about it

Why do you care so much about us?
>>
>>62166417
you dont like being cared by somebody????
>>
Ohio proxysan~~
>>
>>62166187
me on top
>>62166553
only if you are nice :3
>>
>>62166620
its 20:32 you know
>>62166640
Im not nice but i care you
1:car and electronics industry2defeated country
Japan and Germany is very similar to i think
>>
>>62166187
what an adorable thread

the stupid netouyo is doing this just because he gets triggered so easily by a chinkgook germ on another thread and cant make an argument because of his stupidity
>>
>>62166997
Japanese are the weirdest posters on /int/. Nothing against you, you just seem to live in an alternate board reality.
>>
>>62167133
They act like they are still on 2ch
>>
>>62167146
It's more like the concepts of irony ad subtlety are completely alien to them.
>>
>>62167133
>>62167146
We have pile of inferiority complex in our herat,Internet is the last oasis to them.just ignore their butthurting plz
>>
>>62167133
>weird
this term sounds pretty silly and stereotypical though like fedora. at least i dont think you are smarter and more "normal" at all

i find out jap posters on /int/ are all either a netouyo or a kenmou loser(the jap ver of /r9k/ lefties) and there are no other kind of posters.

no matter what you think about it all i pointed out isnt wrong in line with their behaviors an practices.

im from /v/ not 2ch so know what 4chan is, but as long as i deal with them, i have no choice but to point them out in that "weird" way. otherwise, they wouldnt shut the fuck up
>>
>>62167869
Woah, chill, Doraemon. I said nothing to trigger your guts. See >>62167302
>>
>>62167869
Most autistic reply of the day
>being triggered by the word weird
I expect better from you, nippon-san
>>
>>62167951
not get triggered im quite calm

just tried to be honest and explain about the background and the detail, m8
>>
>>62166187
You are wearing the prussian school uniform, so fuck off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.