[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come to /int/ to socialize with those with similar interests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrog5.jpg (61 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog5.jpg
61 KB, 597x519
>come to /int/ to socialize with those with similar interests and get away from bullying
>get bullied for being american

Why? ;_;
>>
>>62162036
cuz you're fat.
>>
>>62162036
We need to go to bed
>>
>be American
>black people fuck your women
>>
I'm sure being an enormous vagina will help
>>
>be Am*rican
>get shot
>>
>>62162064
I see no problem with this
>>
stop making threads about yourselves
that's so pathetic
>>
>>62162036
Poofta
>>
>>62162036
I like Americans
>>
>>62162036
Sorry, my friend. All this hate is not against the American people. You are a victim of your evil government aswell.
The hate is against the American history, politicians, "culture", society, etc. Your country is a dystopia and your elite people want Europe to become like that too.
>>
>>62162298
>le America has no culture meme
>le all American culture is pop culture
>>
>>62162320
"American" is not even a real ethnicy. Just randomly mixed up people. How can you claim they have an own culture?
And in general I am not interested in living a foreign culture. I am German and my family has German traditions aswell and I want to keep those traditions. American stuff flooding the markets is pure cancer. I am tired of the "modern western face". Also don't forget that political correctness and affirmitive action are American inventions and part of their civil rights. Their policies have too much influence on us. This can't be good.
>>
>>62162630
cultures does not have to be from a single ethnicity pal
>>
>>62162630
Well, a lot of Asian countries have multiethnic populations, and preserve more of their culture than Deutschland does.
>>
File: real American.jpg (125 KB, 742x1332) Image search: [Google]
real American.jpg
125 KB, 742x1332
>>62162675
Your land belongs to Native Americans. The culture of indigenous peoples is the real Ameircan culture.
You are just a lost European or African (or both), not an original citizen of his region.

>>62162761
>a lot of Asian countries have multiethnic populations, and preserve more of their culture than Deutschland does
We could learn from them and preserve more of their culture aswell, but Americans decided that our culture is nazi, so it needs to get removed.

Just look at the old American WWII propaganda. They openly admitted that they want to kill our culture and traditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIxdOc3Pk1I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
>>
>>62163074
>Your land belongs to Native Americans. The culture of indigenous peoples is the real Ameircan culture.
delete this shit
>>
>>62163074
Culture dispacing settler colonization has occurred in virtually every region of the entire world, from siberia (russified) to Vietnam's central highlands (Vietnamese-ized) to all of India north of Tamil Nadu (Aryanized). By your logic, we are all (except either the Caucasians or the Punjabis) just lost proto-indo-europeans.
>>
>>62162630
>I am not interested in living in a foreign culture
Prepare your anus, Hans
>>
>be american
>get shot
>>
>>62163074
>The culture of indigenous peoples is the real Ameircan culture.
>You are just a lost European or African (or both), not an original citizen of his region.

We are all just lost africans if you go back far enough, and that includes the native americans.
How many years does it take living in a spot of land for you to own it and have a culture?
My family has been here for 356.
>>
>>62163873
Prepare you're angus!
>>
>>62163927
The idea that land can "belong" to a group of people is dumb. People who believe that shit haven't actually examined what that would mean.
>>
>>62162081
Nothing new, that's why you voted for your president- the result of a BBC.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.