[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holiday to America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 640x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 640x840
Hay Ameribros. Currently heading to America on holiday. Going to DC and New York and maybe California too. What's the best things to do that's not the regular meme shit?
>Pic unrelated
>>
ask for a political asylum
>>
>>62160113
Kek. I love in a nice part of Moscow so I'm fine.
>>
>>62160198
*live
>>
It's all regular meme shit in those places
>>
>>62160095
Avoid the darkies and you should be fine
>>
The distance from CA to DC is 600 miles more than the distance from London to Ankara, so make sure youre prepared to either spend days in a car or hundreds on a plane ticket.

Seattle, Mount Rainier and Olympic National Park are pretty great.
>>
>>62160320
Yea we got all the expenses covered. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>62160095
>What's the best things to do
Not come here
>>
>>62160095
Skip Commiefornia go to Florida much better and whiter.
>>
>>62160382
This is some dumb shit. The Union is so big, there's so much to do and so much to see. My member state is pretty fucking awesome all around. I've been all over the Union and spent some time in the UK and I love this place and have no desire to leave it permanently. Maybe tell us what shithole flyover state you're in so OP can avoid it?

t. WA
>>
>Going to DC, New York
why.

D.C is like 90% niggers and jew york is super expensive and overrated. I can maybe see some parts of California being okay
>>
>>62160411
>D.C is like 90% niggers and jew york is super expensive and overrated
Dude, he's visiting, not coming to live here.
>>
>>62160095
Who is she???
>>
>>62160095
I live outside NYC, I recommend if you have few days to kill in the city to get some of the obviously tourist shit (Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Times Square etc) out of the way so you can share your photos and brag about it to you gopnik friends, then see a Broadway show, enjoy yourself at some great restaurants (Hell's Kitchen is an area known for it's great restaurant scene), go see the Museum of Natural History, the Art Museum, and Central Park. The biggest thing about enjoying NYC though is that you should spend most of your time just walking around the city and finding whatever interests you, pre-planning where you want to go is never as fun, my best experiences in the city were from just wandering around with friends.
>>
>>62160411
The part of DC that you go to visit is quite nice, and NYC is legitimately great idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>62160411
Probably because they're both iconic cities with tons to do you flyover piece of shit. Why the FUCK wouldn't a tourist visit these places? It's not like niggers are shooting up national monuments and museums.
>>
>>62160095
Take a short train ride from downtown Washington to Alexandria and visit the George Washington Masonic National Memorial. Its free and open to the public.
>>
>>62160991
>>62160686
Thanks lads
>>
>>62160411
Cause their pretty well known cities
>>
>>62160411
Its tourist trap really, I went there would not recommend, average museum boring stuff

I should probably go to Pennsylvania or Ottawa for war museums
>>
>>62161060
Go to a restaurant in Washington, DC called "Art and Soul" they specialize in high-end Southern style cooking.
Call ahead and make reservations and make sure Chef Douglas (the Head Chef) is cooking that day
When you get to the restaurant, get word to him in the kitchen and tell him, "Makar sent me." He'll know who I am.
He'll do his best to feed you an amazing meal.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.