[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Coup in Turkey is staged by the gov't >the shock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: NjNsisW.png (51 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
NjNsisW.png
51 KB, 2000x1333
>Coup in Turkey is staged by the gov't
>the shock caused by the event will be used to expand presidential powers in the country.
>Erdogan is making a grab for more power

This is the shock doctrine at work. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>62158314
>Prove me wrong

but thats not how it works, you are the one making a statement, so its on you to prove TO US that you are saying the truth
>>
>>62158333
Why is there an American flag next to my name, I'm Mexican.

Anyway. This affects the international community as a whole
>>
>>62158400
Ya di que eres un lavaplatos chicANO de mierda
>>
>not blowing the bosphorus bridge
I hope it's a falseflag or else it's just your typical shitty dumb shitskin scum
>>
>>62158314
>Prove me wrong
>staged by the gov't
It was staged by elements in the military, not by the government

There, that was easy
>>
>>62158411
Soy ciudadano de Mexico? Soy de Nayarit.
>>
>>62158429
>hur dur the military is not run by the govt of the country
fuck off
>>
>>62158558
>>hur dur the military is not run by the govt of the country
It literally fucking isn't
>>
>>62158584
Stay woke
>>
>>62158314
Not staged.

The rogue soldiers claim they want to stop human rights violations.

Erdogan would never admit that there are human rights violations.
>>
>>62158620
>The rogue soldiers claim they want to stop human rights violations

hahahahaa what. army commits 10 times worse human rights violations. they forced kurds to eat their own scat 30 years ago. ahahahaha
>>
>Secular proud Turkish Army are all white in every picture.
>Subhuman sandnigger AKP supporters are shit brown colored.

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>62158635
I'm talking about the rogues.

These guys probably like k*rds.

And still, if the government were organizing it, then Erdogan would never let them talk about the violations.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.