[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the Australian Aborigines like? What do they do? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Bathurst_Island_men.jpg (44 KB, 555x425) Image search: [Google]
Bathurst_Island_men.jpg
44 KB, 555x425
How are the Australian Aborigines like? What do they do? Are they still around? Do you know one?
>>
Nothing to know really they're all useless scum even the nice abo family I went to school with were all scum the girl in my grade got pregnant at 16, the older brother got arrested for pulling a knife on someone, the younger ones are scum all of them and this was a decent abo family compared to others.
>>
>>62153430
Interesting, now tell me about the worst ones.
>>
>>62153430
>got pregnant at 16
>bad
really?
>>
File: abos.png (200 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
abos.png
200 KB, 617x1404
Dunno about now, but apparently they were the most savage people on the planet.
>>
>>62153203
they make up 1% of the population

They for the most part just like normal people. The only bad ones live in NT and North WA
>>
>>62154089
Where did they come up with this shit?
>>
>>62153203
They are homo erectus, like all nigger breeds.
>>
>>62153709
They're not very threatening. Mostly they're drunk and incoherent and asking for a spare dolla. Most people just try and pretend they don't exist
>>
>>62153753
AHAHAHA typical subhuman Poland, 16 is an awful age to get pregnant. What is 14 the norm there in that manure pile you call a country?
>>
File: average abo girl from sydney.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
average abo girl from sydney.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
They're alright, rough around the edges though

>grow up in inner sydney where there's a bunch of abos living in abo housing
>be friends with an abo family since I was a kid
>their son has now spent more time in jail than out over the past few years
>their daughter who I used to fool around with ended up pregnant and dropped out of high school

I dodged a bullet with the daughter, if my family didn't move away when we did I'd probably have ended up putting a baby in her when we were both in year 8
>>
>>62157592
This joke makes absolutely no sense it's nowhere near being funny
>>
>>62157706
qt as fuck, but she's probably like 1/8 abo
>>
>>62157771

she's half but her mums a former model
>>
>>62157788
Wait, is her mom abo or father?
>>
>>62157863

her dads an abo, mums was a model
>>
>>62157893
Cool
>>
They look and act black, but aren't. They are Abos.
Sleep.
Drink.
Sniff Petrol.
They like to live outside, they may or may not actually sleep indoors.
Their favorite sleeping spot is on dirt roads.
They are the leading demographic in petrol theft.
Yes, especially in Australia.
One, Flabba Babba Wabba Jabba Noongah, a YouTube superstar.
>>
>>62153203

They have problems.

Despite making up 1% of the Australian population, they make up 28% of the full-time jail population.

That said, most of them are fairly harmless when they're drunk. It's the young ones you have to be careful of.
>>
File: boner.png (34 KB, 602x252) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
34 KB, 602x252
>>62153203
>that one on the right

why are they all so fat now?
>>
>>62153203
a lot of them live in rough country towns where they have a bad rep for being alcoholic and verbally abusive, I wouldn't say they're violent often.

in the cities they tend to congregate in housing and parks where they sit in circles together

they're just really weird & out-of-place, people from a different millenia.
>>
>>62158062
The British introduced the concept of "food" to the Australian continent, and things just spun outta control.
>>
>>62158062
apparently their bodies don't process flour and sugar well, so it causes them to bloat abnormally while their legs are still skinny
>>
>>62158062
#FirstWorldProblems
>>
File: 1460822776602.jpg (241 KB, 1180x663) Image search: [Google]
1460822776602.jpg
241 KB, 1180x663
>>62158062
>>62153203
the guy in my pic probably lives in far-north queensland where its tropical and full of crocs

they don't normally look like this
>>
>>62158163

>tfw you'll never be a /fit/ abo scavenging for bush tucker and hunting crocs
>>
>>62158178
ikr :/
he looks like a fucking badass

desu I know they get a bad rap, but I wish we could find an avenue for them in australia to let them be in the bush and do their thing

apparently they used to be great cattle drovers but then they changed the system so now none of them work and its killed their pride
>>
>>62158062
All them Bloomin' Onions
>>
>>62158204
>do their thing
That probably means eating their children and dying at the age of 40. The Canadian Inuit elders often point out how the igloo life was pretty shitty (hunters would somtimes die in their sleep in their mid 30s from exhaustion after a hunt).
>>
>>62158204

a lot get employed to do ranging and cleaning up coast lines but there's not enough of those jobs out in the interior compared to the coastlines for towns and tribes
>>
>>62153203
>this some serious Aboriginal shit you got yourself into
>>
File: Australian.jpg (163 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
Australian.jpg
163 KB, 800x535
>>62157706
It's hard to imagine she is related to pictured, seriously. just 1 generation of Australians doing what we do in Mexico (marry a white girl, have a brown girl on the side, you support her and the children) would practically turn them into a new race, I'd argue is your patriotic duty to do so...
>>
>>62159067

abos like that are rare, the bulk are mixed
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.