[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's your lesson about history and genetics, /int/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Today's your lesson about history and genetics, /int/.

Europeans are descended from three main ancestral groups. They are:

1) Indigenous European hunter-gatherers
2) Neolithic farmers from the Near East and the Caucasus
3) Indo-Aryans from the Pontic–Caspian steppe

>What were the hunter gatherers like?

They had broad faces, flat noses, epicanthic or median folds, dark skin, light hair and eyes. There was of course, some variation in their phenotypes, but in general they looked like that due to being partly descended from Siberians. The chinky look in Finns and some other northern Euros with high amounts of admixture from them is mostly due to that. Best modern example of a hunter gatherer: a Finnish/Uralic person but with dark skin instead of light since they didn't posses the genes for light skin. Dating of the ancestry: indigenous to the continent.

>What were the neolithic farmers like?

They had long faces, convex or straight noses thin noses, dark hair and eyes and light skin. Best modern example of a neolithic farmer from the Caucasus: a Sardinian. Best modern example of a neolithic farmer from the Near East: a central Italian. Dating of the ancestry: 6000-8000 years ago.

>What were the Indo-Aryans like?

Their clear phenotype is mostly unknown, but they weren't as light as previously thought and the theory of the mutation for light eyes appearing first in the area around the Black Sea has already been debunked since the indigenous European hunter gatherers had light eyes too. One theory is that there were two groups of Indo-Aryans: one of them was light in pigmentation and the other one was dark despite both of them being closely related genetically and culturally. I cannot give you an accurate modern example for this one due to this, but northern Europeans have the most admixture from them as you can see in my pic. They're probably descended mostly from the lighter branch. Dating of the ancestry: 3000-4000 years ago.
>>
File: ncomms6257-f2.jpg (93 KB, 946x572) Image search: [Google]
ncomms6257-f2.jpg
93 KB, 946x572
Out of all those ancestries, I would say ENF is the most one important because they were the ones who brought civilization to Europe. We speak Indo-Aryan/Indo-European languages today because of the Indo-Aryan steppe nomads, (except for Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and Basques) but that is due to a more complex reason than you might think that I'll let Varg explain to you in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ex6ovDSx5o
>>
ineresting stuff
thanks anon
>>
>>62147275
So Aryans were literal cucks then? Hitler BTFO.
>>
>>62147126
>light hair
>hunter gatherers

You're already wrong, maybe the Scandinavian ones, but just them.
>>
File: dnaresults.png (52 KB, 1061x658) Image search: [Google]
dnaresults.png
52 KB, 1061x658
here's the results from my dna test

r8 and post if you have em
>>
>>62151383
what website is this ?
>>
File: HG_F.jpg (392 KB, 1536x768) Image search: [Google]
HG_F.jpg
392 KB, 1536x768
here's the map >>62151383

>>62151492
gedmatch.com
if you have your raw dna data you can upload it to the site
>>
>>62151383
The fuck is a Mediterranean farmer
>>
>>62151685
hmmm i found another test i will post the results when they come in
>>
File: dnaresults.jpg (80 KB, 1016x601) Image search: [Google]
dnaresults.jpg
80 KB, 1016x601
ok here we go
>>
>>62147275
yamnaya is the best.
>>
>>62151383
turk detected
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.