[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Sardinia like culturally and economically compared to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Sardinia.jpg (115 KB, 1153x1600) Image search: [Google]
Sardinia.jpg
115 KB, 1153x1600
What is Sardinia like culturally and economically compared to Italy. I know its a protectorate of Italy but I never hear anything about it.
>>
>>62143688
Sardine fishing?
>>
>>62143894
yes
>>
File: 1467990642788.png (253 KB, 960x729) Image search: [Google]
1467990642788.png
253 KB, 960x729
>>62143688
>a protectorate of Italy
>>
Can someone post the "respect" meme, please
>>
>a protectorate
>>
>>62143688
>Culture:

most ancient civilization in Italy

>economically

Not that good but better than most of South Italy
>>
>>62143688
It's not a protectorate it's a region, like tuscany, sicily ecc
>>
Spanish clay
>>
>>62143688
What do you want to know exactly?
>>
>>62151048
Is it a nice place to live? Im into sailing, Id like to retire a place like that. Is it culturally like Italy, like socially, or is it more laid back in rural attitude?
>>
Sardinia isn't a protectorate, it is part of Italy.
>>
>>62151205
>s it a nice place to live?

It's ok, but it's difficult to find a good job in most cases, Sardinian cities are really safe compared to most continental ones like Milan or Rome.

>Is it culturally like Italy, like socially?

Yes, Sardinians love their food and family, watching soccer and maintaining their traditions strong, also really great beaches if you're into that.
>>
>>62151205
no, it's a shitty place outside the turistic places,
sardinians are goatfuckers and sardinia is a "special region" so they also steal italian money
>>
>>62151515
Italy has a debt with Sardinia afaik but you Northerners always talk shit without knowing
>>
>>62151515
>>>62151205
no, it's a shitty place outside the turistic places,

Sure thing buddy, I lived both in Cagliari and Milan and the only noticeable difference was that the crime rate in Milan is exponentially higher and so is the number of immigrants
>>
Sicily for hipsters
also they has something to do with anchois, but I dunno details
>>
Has a surprisingly low birth rate
>>
>>62151812
It's not surprising

No jobs= no one stays here

Plus everyone stays with their mamma till their 30s like in the rest of Italy so of course most people are manchildren who don't procreate
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.