[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kebabanons, i have a question. What is your honest opinion on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Islam.png (68 KB, 2000x1882) Image search: [Google]
Islam.png
68 KB, 2000x1882
Kebabanons, i have a question. What is your honest opinion on the west, the terrorist attacks of recent, the war in Syria, and old events between Christians Muslims and Jews I.E the Armenian Genocide, the Yugoslav wars, Israel, and the Crusades . I don't want to shame you or anything I am just curios. Also how seriously do you take your religion and how welcome would a non Muslim westerner be in your country? I know there is a lot of questions so answer as many as you want
>>
A very big chunk of our economy is based around accommodating tourists from Europe and a large number of European retirees migrate here because life is cheaper here and they can do more with their pensions.
>>
HEH
>>
>>62142017
im an ex kebab idk if i qualify
but
I LOVE THE WEST AND I WANT TO SUCK GLOBALIST DICK ALL DAY LONG 2BH :DDDDD
ALLIANCE WITH USA AND EU NOT RUSSIA OK? PRAISE HIFTAR :DDD (but not in a dictator way)
>>
>>62142017
> What is your honest opinion on the west
I like it and wish my country would become more liberal and democratic like it

>the terrorist attacks of recent
Bad and should be stopped

>the war in Syria
No opinion

>and old events between Christians Muslims and Jews
People should stop living in the past and focus more on the future

> the Armenian Genocide, the Yugoslav wars, Israel
No opinion honestly

>the Crusades
Reconquisita? they fought to free Iberia from foreign occupation, we have no claim to that land so I'm find with this

>how welcome would a non Muslim westerner be in your country?
here >>62144449
>>
>>62144895
>Reconquisita? they fought to free Iberia from foreign occupation, we have no claim to that land so I'm find with this

>Implying the Iberian peninsula is native Castilian to begin with
>>
>>62142017
>What is your honest opinion on the west, the terrorist attacks of recent, the war in Syria, and old events between Christians Muslims and Jews I.E the Armenian Genocide, the Yugoslav wars, Israel, and the Crusades
We don't trust the west because it fucked us over many times, me, and everyone i know don't like wars and bloodshed (like most normal people i believe, i doubt europeans spout the deus vult memes for real)

>Also how seriously do you take your religion
way less than you might believe, but way more than in your country, imagine america being 90% christian (in the american sense) and you have something close

>how welcome would a non Muslim westerner be in your country?
very welcome, our economy revolves around tourism, a non muslim is actually more welcome than anyone else in arab countries, even sharia gulf states, don't believe the sensationalist media memes.
>>
>>62144812
>>62144895
very different from
>>62145638
>>62147814

this is an interesting rift
>>
>>62145638
Iberia is best Europe
>>
>>62154396
Its not really a rift, I believe he's talking from a kebab standpoint in general and not from a localized Tunisian standpoint
I don't think Tunisians have anything to hate the west for.
>>
>>62144812
>I WANT TO SUCK GLOBALIST DICK ALL DAY LONG
Isn't saying that illegal in your country?
>>
Well, Armenian Genocide, I really do not care about it, and I think both sides are exaggerating (obviously.). Yugoslav Wars, well I hate that the Muslims were getting genocided, if I was my age then I would've helped them. Israel, it sucks, but what do you expect? Jews want a home I guess, duno why they chose Israel if they are secularists, since we had jack shit to do with the holocaust. I actually didn't spend much time learning about the Crusades in school, just the mongols, the Ottomans, the first Caliphates, a little section on the crusades. They were minor events really, I learned most of the info on them from wiki/4chan.

I take my religious seriouslyish, and well I welcome anyone to my home, Westerner, Easterner, and so on, doesn't mean i'm gona suck him off while feeding him grapes. Thats kinda what Westerners expect when coming to my country, to be sucked off, and I dislike it. I'd rather treat them like anybody else, which is quite a nice treatment if you ask me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.