[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are people that live in the Alps like? I have heard they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Calanca_Alp_de_Cascinarsa.jpg (2 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Calanca_Alp_de_Cascinarsa.jpg
2 MB, 2272x1704
What are people that live in the Alps like?

I have heard they're a little bit crazy because the air is thinner.
>>
Sometimes we want to see the world burn

Other than that we're very comfy and nice
>>
>>62135651
reminder that the swiss kidnap french cats at the border to eat them and use their fur to heal backpain
>>
Literally the nicest people you'll ever meet, very hardworking and usually not talkative
>>
hospitable and hot headed, very talkative
>>
Ruddyfaced Sportsmen and sportswomen who have a Scandinavian conception of warm weather (ie they walk around in short sleeves in 12 degree weather).
>>
>>62135727
t. alpine
>>
>>62135651
They are cretins.

We have an expression "crétins des Alpes" because people that live in the Alps are known to be very dumb.
>>
>>62136034
Not really, I just go on vacation at a relative's house in the Dolomiti every summer with my extended family.
Maybe it's because I come from the most assolish region in Italy, but the people there always seemed extremely nice and generous
>>62136127
That was actually a think in the past, because they didn't get enough iodine, but nowadays they are about normal
>>
>>62135727
>>62136205
This doesn't apply to Austrians. They're cunts who are always in a bad mood like the Germans.
>>
>>62136858
OP was talking about people, not vermins
>>
>>62136858
Vienna isn't in the alps.
>>
File: il_570xN.441399387_fwrk.jpg (104 KB, 570x581) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.441399387_fwrk.jpg
104 KB, 570x581
> Hofer introduced nostalgia or mal du pays "homesickness" for the condition also known as mal du Suisse "Swiss illness" or Schweizerheimweh "Swiss homesickness," because of its frequent occurrence in Swiss mercenaries who in the plains of lowlands of France or Italy were pining for their native mountain landscapes. Symptoms were also thought to include fainting, high fever, indigestion, stomach pain, and death. Military physicians hypothesized that the malady was due to damage to the victims' brain cells and ear drums by the constant clanging of cowbells in the pastures of Switzerland.
>>
>>62136999
Nice numbers Fritz, but people from Tyrol are gigantic assholes too, and those in Italy refuse to assimilate
>>
>>62136999
I visited South Tyrol once and they're easily the rudest and most cuntish people I've ever met.
>>
they are a bit introverted , like all mountain people I guess.
Quite hard working for the family and the community.
>>
>>62137141
Do they fuck goats like all mountain people?
Because thats definitely what our mountain people do here.And i mean thats ALL they do
>>
>>62137128
That's probably because half their land is occupied by brown Italians.
>>
>>62137107
france syndrome?
>>
>>62137122
>and those in Italy refuse to assimilate

But that's a good thing!
>>
>>62137346
they are muslim tier
>>
>>62137249
>have privileged access to jobs
>can use their language in official acts
>their language is taught in schools
>get to keep their tax money
>still act like cunts that pretend to not speak Italian
>>
>>62137249
Or maybe because they're snownigger barbarians and being a cunt is their genes since Germans are like that too.
>>
>>62137465
I knew 2 people from South Tyrol. They literally could not speak Italian at all.

>>62137486
>inb4 Austrians aren't Germans meme
>>
>>62137568
>They literally could not speak Italian at all
Unless they are over 80, they were bullshitting you, it's taught in school
>>
>>62137641
17 and 18. They might have gone to school in Austria.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.