[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please come to South Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Cape-Town-South-Africa-1.jpg (319 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Cape-Town-South-Africa-1.jpg
319 KB, 1000x667
We have many jobs for all types of skilled people
Our weather is great
LIONS AND TIGERS!
Friendly people
Cheapest place on earth to visit.

Crime is very exaggerated in the media.
But:
Q: Is there any other advice you'd like to offer new expat arrivals?
A: South Africa is not as dangerous or unstable as the media portrays. I know that Chinese media are very prejudiced about this country. It’s a beautiful place, just be brave, come here and check it out!

Q: Is there any other advice you would like to offer new expat arrivals?
A: Don’t pay attention to all the negative comments that you read about Joburg and the rest of South Africa on many expat websites. Most of those comments are made by people who no longer live here. Come with an open mind and an adventurous spirit and you are almost guaranteed to love it here.

Q: Is there any other advice you would like to offer new expat arrivals?
A: Please do not believe everything you read or hear about Johannesburg. There is crime, like everywhere else. All you need is a little vigilance and common sense!

Come with an open mind. The city and country have a lot to offer, but only if you are willing to explore –It’s a truly wonderful place.

Q: Is there any other advice you would like to offer new expat arrivals to Cape Town?
A: Get ready to be blown away.
>>
>>62127313

Are you the guy who was in Finland?
>>
>>62127345
no he was an asshole
>>
>>62127313
Do you want to increase the tourism in your country or just to get good inmigrants?
>>
>>62127464
Both. But more so just to paint an honest picture about what South Africa is in reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 325x325
Would it be acceptable for me to sing this? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
File: cape-town-south-africa.jpg (490 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
cape-town-south-africa.jpg
490 KB, 1280x853
>>62127536
this is more popular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHWmxCoTV3Y
>>
>>62127506
In fact, I though to move to South africa when I was younger but your crime rate and the ANC that is corrupt as fuck and the nigga radicals whose kill white people....
>>
>>62127313
If I wanted to be killed by niggers I'd just go downtown
>>
>>62127313
how can I find jobs? research based if possible, commercial or not.
>>
>>62127313
Do negroes there kill all europeans or only white people?
>>
>>62127313
Post some qt3.14 negro girls with big bundas.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.