[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Switzerland the best country in the world? >ultra rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: SVIZZERA.jpg (17 KB, 463x465) Image search: [Google]
SVIZZERA.jpg
17 KB, 463x465
Is Switzerland the best country in the world?

>ultra rich
>best infrastructure in the world despite being a mountainous country
>clean and interesting cities
>amazing landscapes
>comfy small villages
>good food

The only two cons are that it's landlocked (even though lakes kind of make up for it) and that everything is very expensive
>>
if you like boring things yes
>>
File: 71-CT-693.png (15 KB, 512x405) Image search: [Google]
71-CT-693.png
15 KB, 512x405
>>62126933
>Is Switzerland the best country in the world?
yes
>>
Also their dialect of German is godawful.

You can, however, get around this issue by moving to the French or Italian speaking parts - which you should be doing anyway.
>>
They're smug as fuck and basically a non country.
>>
>>62126933
>good food
No. Swiss food is horrible.

>everything is very expensive
They earn so much that it doesn't matter. Moreover they all do their shopping in France or Germany.
>>
>>62127000
I've been in Lausanne plenty of times and it's probably one of the most lively cities I know
>>
>>62127000

>Brazilian ''''''''''''''''''''opinions''''''''''''''''''''
>>
I want to live in Italian Switzerland desu. It's the part with the least mudslimes as well.
>>
File: 1468361528841.jpg (352 KB, 2046x1534) Image search: [Google]
1468361528841.jpg
352 KB, 2046x1534
>>62127082
>130k inhabitants
>lively
>>
>>62127160
>has never been there
>thinks that number of inhabitants has anything to do with what kind of activities a city can offer

Brazilian logic everyone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.