[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his country declared war against the most organized terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1380443383075.png (154 KB, 463x660) Image search: [Google]
1380443383075.png
154 KB, 463x660
>his country declared war against the most organized terrorist group yet.
>gets attacked by said group multiple times.
>somehow he's surprised by that.
>cry about it online

You know if you can't handle being attacked against the people you're fighting against then maybe just maybe you should just back out.

Fucking idiots
>>
>t. Amir al-Awlawki
>>
>>62116576
In a way the french reap what they sow.
>invite military age males from a region that has a history of terrorism into your country

hmm what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>62116648
all of europe is doing that
first we fight them in the middle east, then we invite them to live with us?
>>
>>62116762
Well, some eastern euros aren't doing it, and they seem completely fine.

Gonna be hard to explain that away.
>>
>>62116648
chances are he's a 2nd generation migrant not a refugee.

just saying for the sake of accuracy
>>
>>62116576
>his country should have been saddams bitch

Saving Kuwait was the biggest mistake of the 90s.
>>
>>62116576
I'm sure that very few few people are legitimately surprised. There have been so many terrorist attacks in modern Europe, that they're no longer extremely shocking when they happen. If anything, it's expected.
>>
>>62116801
does that change anything I said?
>>
>>62116648
>>62116801
more like
>invite male and female workers years ago
>they're okay
>their children grow up to be butthurt terrorists
inb4 """poverty""" they're all spoiled little cunts with all the latest iphones playstations nike shoes and all that shit, don't be fooled

no, refugees are in germany, we have local niggers which are even worse
>>
>>62116823
True, if Sadam was in power there wouldn't be ISIS in Iraq
>>
>>62116971
Yeah instead of ISIS in Iraq it would al Qaeda.
>>
>>62116576
>surprised
lel what is it now the 4th time this year ? and we're barely halfway done yet
in fact i think every fn speech recently was basically "how unsurprising, we told you so, you should have listened"

no it's no surprise but of course we're going to talk about it what do you expect ?
>>62116853
is right
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.