[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met with Russian Pres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1467128719525.png (230 KB, 471x675) Image search: [Google]
1467128719525.png
230 KB, 471x675
>U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met with Russian President Vladimir Putin about boosting military and intelligence cooperation against Islamic State and al Qaeda in Syria and told him that without "concrete, near-term steps," diplomatic efforts to end the war could not go on indefinitely.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKCN0ZU25O?il=0

the russians won, the americans lost
smdh tbqh family, you'd think that the americans could beat a light-weight like russia but apparently not
>>
>>62113059
I think you're wrong.
John makes this visits almost every two month. Like they're checking russia's conditions:
-"Are you surrender or not yet?"
-"Not yet"
-"Okay. Put a new sanctions and wait for another few months. See you later, Vlad."
>>
they would be stock their fridges full of finish yogurt if that was the case
>>
>>62113213
>sanctions
But this meme will end soon, right?
>>
>>62113059
i just hope U.S. will gave up their attempts to start big war on Russian border and will try to lift their debt with the help of other countries far away from Russia
they also always can start a civil war, that's even better
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
I hope russia and america go to war soon and kill each other
>>
>>62113315
or they can ask for nuke them few times
>>
>>62113339
And on our soil no doubt. Fucking retard.
>>
>>62113372
triggered or baited already? lmoa end yourself russian cocksucker or whatever you are
>>
>>62113372
War is inevitable when your neighbor is mordor
>>
>>62113339
will make sure to drop few nukes in your direction norther japan
>>
File: 1464852863956.jpg (28 KB, 767x687) Image search: [Google]
1464852863956.jpg
28 KB, 767x687
>>62113402
>that feel
>>
>>62113404
This. If we go to war, Finland MUST be destroyed.
>>
>>62113059
They only won if the Americans traded Ukraine for Syria, which is what the Russians offered a year ago.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.