[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a bathroom shortage in ameripoopyourpantsland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x509
is there a bathroom shortage in ameripoopyourpantsland?
>>
>>62111505
this only happens in wallmart because the deals are so good you shit yourself
>>
No they take these weight loss pills while eating shit food low on fiber so the weight loss pills give them loose bowel movements or something
>>
File: 1467854248466.jpg (77 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
1467854248466.jpg
77 KB, 737x758
I wish I'll be able to America and to do this.
Photo of my shitty arse will be popular.
>>
>>62111535
thank you for your explanation, I've seen pics like these for years and I always wondered how could they shit themselves.
>>
Freedom is shit
>>
Shitting yourself, while funny, really isn't as big of a deal as people on here make it out to be. Honestly this is just a weak banter attempt pushed by pansy Canadians most of the time, made worse by Australias relentless shilling of Indian 'Poo in Loo' pastas.

A few years ago I couldn't hold it in and ended up doing just this in a wharehouse (our version of wallmart) and most people were pretty understanding, especially the staff who reassured me it's quite common among larger guys like myself. The fact we're forced to walk long distances around the store (often up to 1-2km without a scooter in store) accompanied with high carb diets most Westeners enjoy, it's really nothing to be ashamed about.

If you're a larger bloke (or girl) we simply don't always have both the warning (explosive diarrhea is a lot more common for us) nor the time (walking can be hard/outright impossible for extended distances). I understand it looks or smells a little gross, but at the end of the day it doesn't effect you or anyone else. The feces will always be kept inside by our underwear/pants so the shop doesn't even need to clean up for us. Combine this with a growing demand in adult diapers it's really a non-issue. The place I soiled myself was even kind enough give me a discount on some.

If Canada really wants to get rid of its reputation on this board of being a bunch of pansy faggots you should get some proper bants. Americans are awesome and there is literally nothing wrong with soiling yourself in public if it's an accident.
>>
>>62111748
TL note: whare is maori for house
>>
>>62111748
good post
>>
File: orbit.jpg (54 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
orbit.jpg
54 KB, 639x480
>>62111748
>>
i always thought that being dirty is a huge taboo in the usa

i mean it's not welcome anywhere but, say, in russia nobody would really care if your shoes are dirty or not while as i was told in the usa they would
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.