[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis on facebook calling out anti-islamic posts should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449862659936.jpg (78 KB, 311x344) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
78 KB, 311x344
>oneitis on facebook calling out anti-islamic posts

should I drop her lads?
>>
nah woman are retarded in general. we have to live with it
>>
>>62111388
>should I drop her lads?
Yes, but rape her and beat the shit out of her for seducing you first.
>>
>>62111388
>should I drop her lads?
Not unless you want to break something

This shitposter is dating a fat gook
>>
Stone her.
>>
>>62111468

become a muzzie first ofc so youre clean
>>
File: 1466364601040.jpg (441 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
1466364601040.jpg
441 KB, 760x760
>>62111388
>aryan girl i stalked for five years makes facebook posts making fun of whites
should i punch her?
>>
>>62111388
oneitis?
>>
I can't talk shit about Muslims to my boyfriend.

Sometimes you just have to compromise. But know that there are some girls out there that don't buy in. maybe you'll find one someday
>>
>>62111569
I'll tell you when you're older
>>
>>62111388
>having a oneitis in the first place
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (72 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
72 KB, 531x471
Use all the jihad me at hello tier jokes on her. Then when she gets aggressive tell her that it is the will of Allah that women obey men and that she's being haram.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.