[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would America protect us against Russia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 540x360
Would America protect us against Russia?
>>
>>62111058
Maybe. Is Russian tanks in your border?
>>
I think China is your bigger problem.
>>
>>62111058
AHHHHHH that flag triggers me. It's not even the fact that it's islamic, but the polish/indonesian/monaco look
>>
>Le Islamic Poland flag
>>
>>62111058
no i don't even think america will protect us even though south korea is the closest asian ally for america
>>
>>62111058
it wouldn't be Russia invading you it would be China
and USA can't even pull sanctions against China (and vice versa) cuz both economies depend on each other
>>
>>62112116
>>62112128
Believe me we're far from Poorland in terms of economy, and far from Islamic states in terms of secularism.
>>
>>62112116
>>62112128
It's not islamic, it represents democracy, peace, progress, justice and equality
>>
>>62111058
That depends.

How much oil can you sell us?
>>
>>62111058
>Russia
>threat
nice joke lad
>>
>>62112849
>does nothing but spend money on developing army that is already 2nd strongest
>not a threat
mate you're gonna fall one day and you're gonna fall hard
the cold war should've gone hot
>>
>>62113235
Applying your logic, you should consider the US to be the main threat then since they have the 1st strongest army and enormous military budget.
>>
>>62111058
Singapore is protected by UK and Australia, I doubt USA would give two shits about you
>>
>>62111058
Don't be a fraid, little Sing a poor.
>>
>>62111058
Russia? Don't you mean China?
>>
>>62113425
>>62113313
If russia is accepted back as trade partner to EU will putin pull his benis out of ukraine
>>
>>62111058
I will if you give me a singapore gf
>>
>>62112696
We'll make cheap cheap good quality medicine for you, so that you do not have to pay a bomb for european brands
>>
>>62113425
Be ready to get past 5 other nations in front of us first, or you'll just get fucked occupying our little land 2 days in by US and Australia
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.