[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>USA is about to vote a populist fruit into power >France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1357457171526.png (69 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1357457171526.png
69 KB, 225x225
>USA is about to vote a populist fruit into power
>France has been annexed by the middle east
>German arrogance is costing them their best idea in centuries
>Brits
>Putin's retardation has yet again led Russia to economic decline
>Ukraine in literal civil war
>Eastern europe goes goes through a practically unprovoked rightist wave that will in no way cost them their economies

South America:

>Brazilian Lava jato is raping corrupt politicians left and right
>Venezuela is months away from getting their populist removed
>Mauricius I of whiteland has removed the country from the path of collapse and got the justice system to actually start investigating politicians
>Peru and Bolivia are two of the world's fastest growing nations

northern hemisphere, are you even trying
>>
>Trudeau playing the SJW crowd like a fiddle while simultaneously passing establishment bills
>Weed about to be legal
>Canadian dollar slowly recovering
>>
>>62107850
OP only mentioned relevant countries and events.
>>
>>62107790
>>USA is about to vote a populist fruit into power
No we won't. Hillary is definitely going to win, Trump doesn't stand a chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 615x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 615x547
16 of the top 20 GDPs in the world are in the northern hemisphere.

We already won. It's like a game of Civ where you choose not to return to the menu and instead just keep playing against no one until you get bored and start nuking your own cities.
>>
>>62107911
face the facts boy, you are getting trumped
>>
>>62107911
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

>that 10% spike in a week

Better hold on to your pants, anon
>>
>>62108319
>HuffPost

skeptical.
>>
>>62107911
Trump stands at about a 1/5th to 1/3rd chance according to most (left and right, they usually give the respective estimates which I assume are under and overshots so I'll just say he has a 1/4th chance)

If a lot more muslims blow up he has it in the bag
>>
>>62108437
538 is generally pretty reliabke although Nate Silver had an episode of being a balls to the wall retard during the primaries for Trump.
>>
>>62108520
>reliabke
I need to sleep more
>>
>>62108453
isn't trump disliked by both the left and right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.