[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here feel a detached (yet oddly visceral) sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: boz.png (428 KB, 709x300) Image search: [Google]
boz.png
428 KB, 709x300
Does anyone else here feel a detached (yet oddly visceral) sense of profound/deep sadness whenever you think about the Bosnian war or the Chechen wars?

I sure do. It happens with a lot of historical events/atrocities actually (that I had nothing to do with AT ALL)
>>
>>62105666
It always makes me happy, I know there is some justice in the world.
>>
>>62105666
>does else anyone here feel empathy?

Actually I doubt it desu
>>
>>62105848
Considering the type of posters here finding an empathetic one is like Lot and Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
>>62105666
>Bosnian war or the Chechen wars
I've read "Boston war" for some reason :D
>>
>>62105666
>>62105848
It's an edge contest here and a circlejerk of political ideologies
>>
Had a Chechen friend in high school. Kid's body was full of charapnel wound marks, told us stories about how they carried ammuniton through the darkness of the night, how they would "play" the observe the enemy game of theirs and other plenty sad things he had been through in his childhood there. It was still bad for him here too sometimes he had to cut school days to go and work for his family.
>>
>>62105666
I do find it sad that these sorts of conflicts (and their negative legacies on human relations) happen, yes.
>>
>>62105666
No, I'm first world and lack empathy until it affects me physically, mentally, or financially.
>>
I still do too. After I saw a full documentary about the Bosnian War, my feelings are that we killed each serbian for each bosniak killed in the war. Serbians are the TRASH of Europe.
>>
>>62106602
>financially
It does/has to a degree.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.