[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>France crusades Muslims (large scale invasion) Completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1450229032484.png (213 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450229032484.png
213 KB, 400x400
>France crusades Muslims (large scale invasion)
Completely fine
>a few "attacks" by a small minority of Muslims
FUCKING TERRORISTS. MUSLIMS ARE AWFUL. FUCK ISLAM

Are you guys really this dumb?
>>
File: BwxUqt5.jpg (70 KB, 570x493) Image search: [Google]
BwxUqt5.jpg
70 KB, 570x493
Everyone is fucking dumb my friend.

Geopolitics are the game of a few.
fight against each other, that'll cover the laughs of the jews.
>>
File: tiafp.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
tiafp.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>62103414
>>
We had to sanction those Muslim countries as they would always hunt out European ships in the Mediterranean Sea and make slaves out of the passengers.

That was why Louis-Phillipe first had to invade the Maghreb. Look it up.

And the good deeds we exacted on those countries can't be neglected. Algeria went from a desertic hellhole to an industrial and agricultural powerhouse for Africa (which the FLN promptly destroyed).
>>
Fuck off.
Mudslimes out of Europe.
>>
the crusades were actually a response to muslim crusades

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Granada
>>
>>62103414
>"le crusades were just Christian terrorsim" meme

Learn what the Crusades were before looking stupid.
>>
>>62103414
Why is this mudslime sympathizer posting under my flag?
>>
>>62103818
brb going to role play in TW
>>
>people will always conveniently forget that Muslims were invading France fucking 150 years after the religion even started

It is a warrior cult for fucks sakes
>>
>>62103961
that expansion was fucking awesome
>>
>reminder that if the OP was Australian nobody would be raging at him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.