[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans are anti-life; I mean absolutely anti-life in the negative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Germany-Flag.png (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Flag.png
44 KB, 400x300
Germans are anti-life; I mean absolutely anti-life in the negative kind of way;...they begrudge you everything and don't like being free; only talk about freedom but when TSHTF the all go back to mummy government to moan and groan. There is literally NOTHING worthwhile being or even living in Germany; that is
the worst mistake you could ever make....living in Germany for a length of time. You mybe get to know some glimpses of poeples' lives but that'S it. Most of them would strangle you with their eyes if they could; the others ignore you as a human as if they are kings on earth. Germans hate life and have to flee from their
own country in order to enjoy only the most little pleasures...Germany as a country is pathetic and contributes NOTHING to the world. All the contributed really could have been done by somebody else. Germany is one ugly shithole, because the people make what is worth in a country and German people are one ugly bunch; no soul and no heart. Money oriented to the bone and no humour; sad faces all over the country and Stasi-control to the core....It is ugly....all of you who read my sentences...stay far far away from Germany..Germany hates, literally
HATES it's own population but they don't say it. They lie to their own population....it's a very ugly country. People have no soul and you will feel it in the air. Stay away from Germany and never ever plan to build your personal life on this soil. This will be pathetic.
Every good-hearted, inner vibrating foreigner, please stay away from this hating society and ugly shithole.

For those of you who are still staying in Germany at that time....LEAVE, leave as fast as you can. And for those who plan to be in Germany....don't go there. You won't miss a thing in your live by never being in Germany, either short or long term!!!
>>
>>62103365
Da hat aber jemand Arschmett. Besitzt du einen Fliesentisch?
>>
>>62103365
I hate germany now
>>
>>62103365
da hat jemand seinen hartz4-satz nicht bekommen
>>
SIEG HEIL
>>
>>62103365
Ok, so I take it this post is too long and rambling for anyone to read, so Germany appreciation thread? It's got the flag and all.
best cuntry desu
>>
>>62103365
I work with a German guy, all he does is work, then he goes home and works, but drinks heavy while working, I don't even know if the guy sleeps to be honest, he always seems like he's wired on drugs or something, crazy guy.
>>
File: 1465998342662.jpg (106 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1465998342662.jpg
106 KB, 640x760
>>
>>62103365
Mexicans are anti-life; I mean absolutely anti-life in the negative kind of way;...they begrudge you everything and don't like being free; only talk about freedom but when Narcos the all go back to mummy government to moan and groan. There is literally NOTHING worthwhile being or even living in Mexico; that is
the worst mistake you could ever make....living in Mexico for a length of time. You mybe get to know some glimpses of poeples' lives but that'S it. Most of them would strangle you with their eyes if they could; the others ignore you as a human as if they are kings on earth. Mexicans hate life and have to flee from their
own country in order to enjoy only the most little pleasures...Mexico as a country is pathetic and contributes NOTHING to the world. All the contributed really could have been done by somebody else. Mexico is one ugly shithole, because the people make what is Mexico..Mexico hates, literally
HATES it's own population but they don't say it. They lie to their own population....it's a very ugly country. People have no soul and you will feel it in the air. Stay away from Mexicoand never ever plan to build your personal life on this soil. This will be pathetic.
Every good-hearted, inner vibrating foreigner, please stay away from this hating society and ugly shithole.

For those of you who are still staying in Mexico at that time....LEAVE, leave as fast as you can. And for those who plan to be in mexico ....don't go there. You won't miss a thing in your live by never being in Mexico,either short or long term!!!
>>
>>62103365
I know you're memeing, but
>Germans are anti-life
I believe this unironically
>>
/pol/ is anti-life; I mean absolutely anti-life in the negative kind of way;...they begrudge you everything and don't like being free; only talk about freedom but when TSHTF the all go back to mummy mods to moan and groan. There is literally NOTHING worthwhile being on or even moderating /pol/; that is the worst mistake you could ever make....lurking on /pol/ for a length of time. You mybe get to know some glimpses of poeples' lives but that'S it. Most of them would strangle you with their eyes if they could; the others ignore you as a human as if they are kings on earth. /pol/ users hate life and have to flee from their own hugbox in order to enjoy only the most little pleasures.../pol/ as an board is pathetic and contributes NOTHING to the world. All the contributed really could have been done by somebody else. /pol/ is one ugly shithole, because the people make what is worth in a country and /pol/ people are one ugly bunch; no soul and no heart. Money oriented to the bone and no humour; sad faces all over the board and Stasi-control to the core....It is ugly....all of you who read my sentences...stay far far away from /pol/.. /pol/ hates, literally HATES it's own population but they don't say it. They lie to their own population....it's a very ugly board. People have no soul and you will feel it in the air. Stay away from /pol/ and never ever plan to replace your personal life with this propaganda. This will be pathetic.

For those of you who are still staying on /pol/ at that time....LEAVE, leave as fast as you can. And for those who plan to be on /pol/....don't go there. You won't miss a thing in your live by never being on /pol/, either short or long term!!!
>>
Germany

GERMany
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.