[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the people who live in villages / small towns who are not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: smalltown1.jpg (324 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
smalltown1.jpg
324 KB, 1024x768
To the people who live in villages / small towns who are not farmers:

what the fuck do you do for money?

every country welcomed
and if you're a farmer but it isn't your primary source of income then also welcomed
>>
I work in a bigger town close by. This is how it is for most. And there are local jobs such as running the grocery store and the like.
>>
>asking for inside info about village economics >and basic small town money machinery

fucking urbanite, mind your own garbage polluted mind
>>
>>62101649
People usually work in a bigger town/city nearby, with the rather high population density of Europe few villages are really isolated
>>
>>62101649
I live in a small settlement, but since we only have Israel for now, the big cities aren't so far.
>>
File: Kisielice-Poland-2.jpg (225 KB, 696x462) Image search: [Google]
Kisielice-Poland-2.jpg
225 KB, 696x462
Thanks for the replies

Do you drive to said other towns or use public transportation?

>>62102234
But I want to stop being urbanite with a garbage polluted mind pls no bully
>>
I drive a truck based out of the rural town I live in. I live here mostly because of my job but I also like the comfiness of knowing everyone.
>>
Easy: I commute to a bigger town. I have a job in IT and could do everything remotely, but my manager forbids it.
>>
>>62102697
Most people just drive by car to bigger cities. In Germany they're called Oberzentren, most people go there to work and do shopping
>>
>>62103039
Same here. All of my family are truck drivers and go to other cities to deliver citrics, minerals, wood and other things that are required in all the corners of the country. It's pretty much the only activity you can do in the town I live, anyway.
>>
i live in the ohio valley, next to West Virginia, right along the Ohio river. I do jack shit. i have been living off of welfare due to a 'tragic' workplace injury in which i had some hot aluminum burn a good portion of my arm skin. It was only hindering for maybe 2 years, but its been 14 years and im still claiming benefits.
>>
>>62101649
I work in a automotive repair shop, I hate living in the city, I tried it and hated it, maybe I will try again but for now I like the quiet life. What's strange though, is I never talk to my neighbours, I don't socialize much, I'm a city person living in a town that hates the city.
>>
File: 1467772532993.jpg (36 KB, 565x575) Image search: [Google]
1467772532993.jpg
36 KB, 565x575
>>62101649
Disability welfare.

No one in the northern parts of the netherlands actually works.
>>
>>62103039
>tyƶmies
Fucking pleb, do you smole as well
>>
>>62101649
the basics are completely the same as in the city and all rules of gravity and physics apply equally

transporting stuff, fishing, machinery/tool making (because people need tools), medicine (because people need that, just a bit more with animals than in the city), entertainment (we also like live music), drinking, a fucking bakery because you want the damn bread every day, lets say you have crack cocaine and people want crack cocaine, you could also try and do that for money i guess, you could go and find mushrooms after rain, i dont know

basics are exactly the same, people still like to go for a drink with friends after long work, people still try to figure out what exactly is love or point of life, people still wish to purchase basic survival services and all other luxuries things
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.