[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the France police the most incompetent fucking force out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Is the France police the most incompetent fucking force out there or are the French people just completely worthless at handling a crisis?

We have these attacks on a monthly basis and we handle the prep/s just fucking fine. Goddamn France.
>>
>>62100542
>on a monthly basis
experience is not some hollow thing that just falls from a tree you know
>>
>>62100593
they've been attacking terror attack for a decade now, fuck it.
>>
>>62100798
the french does not keep as much info on their citizenry as other countries and they didn't do intelligence sharing until last november, privacy was a big thing for them
>>
TRUCK'D
>>
>>62100542
What are we suppose to do with all these budget cuts? We don't have the US taxpayers money to fund our weaponry.
>>
>>62100542

you can't really be prepared for this when almost half your population is a towelhead or a towelhead supporter.
>>
ISIS has never attacked Israel.

Your 'monthly basis' claim is wrong.
>>
>>62100542

The answer is in the fucking question

You have terrorist attacks on a monthly basis for years, we haden't got terrorists attack in about 20 years

And you aren't the type of people who share their experience of security with others
>>
>>62101182
Oh yeah, these "sophisticated attacks" never happened in Israel. Guys picking up a gun and shooting people in an office or ramming them over with cars in the streets - what advanced ISIS techniques which we could not possibly deal with.
>>
>>62101195
>And you aren't the type of people who share their experience of security with others.

They do with us.
They've been giving us wall building tips too.
>>
Europe is in the stone ages when it comes to security measures for counter-terror.
>>
>>62101195
I'll teach your our secret then but don't go telling it to other nations!

What you do is have a gun with a gun like every 10 meters. Your shitty terrorist won't live more than 20 seconds after his first kill. And that's the secret to defeating sales bougnoles.
>>
Considering the task at hand, our police is being fantastic. It's a miracle that terrorist attacks were warded off throughout the Euro.

I mean, how do you expect all our police to battle the 15% of the french population that is Muslim?
>>
>>62101850
a guy with a gun&

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE of what this attack would have looked like in Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlEnBmNPaug
>>
>>62101850
America here, we tried this.

It doesn't work because a third of the population is brainwashed to think that guns are bad and that they will suddenly obtain sentience and start shooting humans all on their own.

The other third are indecisive and only care about their own welfare.

I can't imagine how much worse it is in Europe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.