[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ISIS has attacked and raided all over the middle-east >hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: flag[1].jpg (37 KB, 496x270) Image search: [Google]
flag[1].jpg
37 KB, 496x270
>ISIS has attacked and raided all over the middle-east
>hasn't even so much as glanced at israel

huh...really makes you think
>>
>>62100050
WTF i hate jews now
>>
>>62100050
I'm pretty sure there have been skirmishes on the border
>>
>>62100050
Fuck off dumb emu cunt, even ISIS know that if they attacked Israel at this point they would get BTFO immediately.
>>
Security apparatus is HUGE in Israel

If you're an Arab who lives there you can't sneeze without Shin Bet being aware

Ben Gurion Airport has an insane security setup, it's practically impossible to sneak into Israel

And they have had attacks, like the one in Tel Aviv a few weeks ago, though it was stopped pretty quick
>>
Israel is like a high-security prison. Nothing can happen there.

If shit turns really sour the same will happen in Europe one day. But I doubt it.
>>
>>62100150
>ISIS nukes New York
>Obama orders limited airstrikes across Iraq desert
>ISIS bombs a bus stop in Tel Aviv
>Full scale invasion to remove Assad
>>
>>62100302
Not as much for the Jews but for non-Jews yes it is like a prison, very difficult to move across the country unaccosted
>>
i did a light read on isis
they consider themselves a police
they are like a ministry of internal affairs, not a ministry of foreign affairs

they consider themselves "muslim policemen" and their first duty is to police muslims, make sure muslims are following islam, their primary purpose is not to deal with foreigners/non-muslims/infidels
that is why 90% of all isis victims were muslims, isis is a good thing if you want to see as many muslims die as possible

this does not mean they do not want entire world to follow islam, its just that their primary jurisdiction are their own muslims
>>
>>62100428
The % of the Israeli population that is Muslim is about 14%, which is more than France's %. Should not explain the lack of attacks in Israel thus.
>>
>>62100050
Wait are you saying that failed states and nations torn apart by civil war are easier targets than a western state with a competend army?

Really makes you think.
>>
That's cause Israel doesn't fuck around and isn't afraid to curbstomp anyone who pushes their buttons. ISIS so much as breathes in their direction, the Kaaba gets turned into the world's largest irradiated parkinglot.
>>
>>62100502
yeah i dont get it either but they really hate vatican, when they behead people they point their knives towards the vatican (the enemy) and when they pray they face the mecca (muslim hq i guess)
not an expert on this, and it does not make very much sense, they are clearly doing something with modern day politics, isis isnt a true islam....

and dont get me wrong here, true islam wants to kill everything and everyone, it's just that true islam would not do terror attacks in france, but in italy instead
>>
File: 1986445-18.jpg?crop=w635.jpg (32 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
1986445-18.jpg?crop=w635.jpg
32 KB, 635x476
>>62100050
Fuck off lebbo cunt
Isis has been caught multiple times trying to start a chapter both in Palestine and inside Israel
>>
>>62100603
ISIS wants to destroy the black box, actually, as they consider it as "idol worshiping"

reminder that they bombed the Medina mosquee this month, basically their 2nd most holy place
>>
>>62100150
>attack usa
>attack russia
>attack turkey
>b-but they don't attack israel cus they are afraid

good goy
>>
>>62101786
That anon is not correct, they do try to attack but they can't get a foothold because Israel keeps an iron grip on its Arabs.
>>
Because Muslims aren't terrorists and ISIS is a scheme by Jews to destroy our faith.
>>
>>62101409
Jesus Christ.
Then what kind of world ISIS wants?
For the world to become a huge monastery where the only thing you are allowed to do is to read the quran and pray?
>>
>>62100050
There aren't hundred of thousands potentiel recruits in Isreal. Isreal will actually fight them. There's nothing for ISIS there.
>>
>>62102059
Jesus how retarded are you. They don't bomb to get recruits. Do you think they were thinking "let's bomb istanbul airport, that will surely make turks like us and get us recruits" ? No it just makes people gives them more enemies. They don't give a fuck about that.
>>
>>62101409
Well either way, ISIS would find itself torn to pieces regardless.
>>
>>62100050
>What is rampant paranoia leading to 60+ years of police state tactics
>>
>>62102204
Well idiologically Isreal is their no. 1 enemy. So why aren't they attacking them? You realize a bomb here and there in Europe doesn't actually do anything. Except to push the muslims of Europe out of the society and into extremism.
>>
>>62101956
>For the world to become a huge monastery where the only thing you are allowed to do is to read the quran and pray?

pretty much
that includes killing every non muslims
>>
maybe because Judah is a hard cunt
>>
>>62102535
And Assad was Israels enemy. ISIS fought Assad. Coincidence?
>>
>>62100050
ANTI-SEMITIC
>>
>>62101409
>>62102344
This, even in the hypothetical case of a world dominated by ISIS, they would fragment in minor states before that. Fighting is their way of life, it's in their nature. They are incapable of live a peaceful way of life.
>>
They have, via their affiliate in the Sinai.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansar_Bait_al-Maqdis
>>
The Jews built wall and they don't hesitate to kill uppity Muslims. We should be following their example if anything.
>>
Israel is more competent in stopping attacks as they aren't afraid to discriminate against Muslims.

Western media refuses to report on attacks in Israel.
>>
>>62100050
They try but can't because Israel practically stalks every single muslim in its territory (and a lot of them outside as well)
>>
File: 2016-07-12-00-15-16.jpg (398 KB, 1600x984) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12-00-15-16.jpg
398 KB, 1600x984
I hope French will finally stop with their stupid peaceful manifestations, candles, hashtag bullshit and all
That won't help at all against a group of crazed fanatists, why can't they control more their cities? How many more people need to die?
>>
So, you think ISIS are jews?
Serious question; are you retarded or mentally ill?
>>
They shelled us from sinai a few times and the air froce attacked isis targets there. They shelled up north (i think it wasnt meant for us tho) and they got artillery and airstrikes as retaliation.
>>
>>62104068
no one really thinks that
>>
>>62100050
ISIS doesn't attack Israel because that would be stepping on the toes of Hamas and Hesbolah (who've basically called dibs on destroying Israel), which ISIS doesn't really want to do.
>>
>>62105395
Hezbollah is at war with them already genius
>>
>>62105395
don't talk about things you clearly have no knowledge of, Hezbollah is currently fighting with Isis
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.