[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country gets it the worst in term of bantz on /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: MajinCline-Globe.png (595 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
MajinCline-Globe.png
595 KB, 2400x2400
What country gets it the worst in term of bantz on /int/?
>>
POO
>>
the japs are either getting savagely roasted or savagely roasting, there is no inbetween
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
One former British colony.
>>
Peru
>>
Murricans are under constant siege
It's not even bantz just straight up bullying
>>
>>62081972
More like, praised, they are Aryan as fuck dude
>>
India definitely, its very very rare to find a post from an Indian that doesn't have a reply with the word "poo" or "loo" on it.
>>
>>62082114
Americans are most common posters on /int/ (Sweden are second) so you can't really call it bullying. Besides India, Turkey has it pretty bad but they deserve it tbqh.
>>
>>62082114

they deserve it tbf, unlike indians who didnt choose to live the poo life
>>
>>62081871
India or Sweden. The country has to be relevant enough to be worth shitting on. The worst I seem to get is Shitskin or Blue Peru
>>
>>62081871
Sweden probably
>>
Indians can't even post anymore
>>
>>62082385

Shitty Indians left, I actually thank the bullying
>>
>>62082496
You are a stronger poster than I. I choose irrelevance over notoriety. Honestly, Sweden deserves more shit than your country.
>>
>>62081871
india without a doubt

and they are some of my favorite posters too
>>
Burgers, Indians, T*rks.

Kindof miss the denbts bullying about the Greeks.
>>
>>62082114
too much muricans and support for them to bully them into submission desu
>>
>>62082324
thats kind of rude you fucking bridge
>>
>>62082556
>Sweden deserves more shit than your country.
Not with those designed streets
>>
>>62081871
Sweden still takes the cake although the Year of the Australian moved the focus to Poo and P*land.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.