[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What languages are you learning, trying to learn or wanting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 660x371
What languages are you learning, trying to learn or wanting to learn /int/

Me: French and Azerbaijani
>>
pashto pushto
>>
German, but I don't see a reason to do so right now.
>>
>>62076762
The language of love...
>>
>>62076762
I don't have anyone to practice French with so I just read shit in French.
>>
>>62076762
spanish but im on a 2 weeks slump now
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 543x271
>>62077260
Got no azeribro to practice with and all my friends make fun of me for wanting to learn roach language
>>
>>62076762
German and Russian.

>>62077260
Try RFI website to listen to shit in French

>>62077909
Haha, same with me and Russki
>>
>>62076778
Why would you learn Pashto over Farsi?
>>
>>62076762
>What languages are you learning

Asspainol.

It's going rather slow. I just started working so I have little time to practice.
>>
>>62076762
Spanish but I'm getting pretty good with it so I'm thinking about stopping and switching to another.

I really hesitate between learning Portuguese or Italian, any advice ?
>>
>>62078504
I'd keep going with Spanish if you're getting good with it, keep getting better I'd say and if you switch you may forget a bit with Spanish
>>
>>62078567
Yeah good idea I'll continue studying it until I visit Spain next year.
>>
>>62078504
What kind of resources do you use? Books/apps and such?
>>
>>62078839
I started spanish with 2 years in high school, that's where I learned the grammar and such. What I do now is I try to read most of my wikipedia pages in spanish, play my video games in spanish, and also Duolinguo even if everyone says it's a meme.
>>
File: 1462108522637.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462108522637.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>62078992
>I started spanish with 2 years in high school
We only had stupid stupid nazi language in school. Oh and pizzaspeak. Also Hungarian language education licks balls. i'm jelly.

>What I do now is I try to read most of my wikipedia pages in spanish, play my video games in spanish,
Well I'm not there yet, but yes that's what I did with English. You should watch movies too with subtitles, then afterwards you won't even need those either.

>also Duolinguo even if everyone says it's a meme.
It is, and it triggers me that people use it.
>>
>>62076762
Tu en es où dans l'apprentissage du Français ?
Pourquoi tu veux apprendre le Français ?
>>
>>62078992
Duo is a meme. It doesn't teach you grammar. How do you expect to form an independent thought? Are you just gonna stick to "where is the bathroom" and "the cat is black"?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.