[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learning a language
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (132 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
132 KB, 900x900
What's a good language to learn for your first time? What are useful languages to learn?
Prefereably European languages
>>
Just try to learn Russian or Hungarian. Or, you can learn Polish and Finnish.
>>
>>62067976
they sound hard for a first language to learn, though Russian sounds pretty cool ngl
>>
Spanish, phonetic, relatively sane conjugations
>>
>>62067998
Russian, Polish, Hungarian and Finnish are most difficult languages in Europe.
Well, try learn Italian or Spanish.
>>
chinese for an australian
>>
Japanese for weebs
>>
Korean for girls
>>
>>62068102
thought so, I wouldn't start with them desu

>>62068009
Reasonable

>>62068186
Why do girls learn Korean?
>>
>>62067923
Slovene, because it's one of the last European languages with dual.
>>
>>62067923
Learn Turkish. Easy to learn, lots of people speak it, and when we take over Europe it'll come in handy.
>>
>>62069365
*click click click*
Thats all i'm hearing from you roach
>>
Spanish, french, portuguese, italian or german. German is the hardest of the bunch but it is easy enough to be included there. It is the one that requires the most practice and learning time of the ones I listed too but it is very fun to learn!
>>
Dutch. We have the biggest port in Europe and have a lot of multinational headquarters here.
>>
>>62070351
Still butthurt over Gallipoli I see. Come again and those roaches will rape the living shit out of you again, you subhuman shit.
>>
>>62067923
Latin.

Teaches you all you need to know to learn other languages.
>>
>>62067923
I'm learning French, and once done all the other Latin Languages
>>
Test
>>
>>62070735
>you subhuman shit
t. Follower of Islam

Tell me again why you should be considered European
>>
>>62073372
I don't follow Islam any more than you do, aboshit. And I never said I should be considered European.
>>
>>62068102
Russian is dumb language. Easiest of slavic ones
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.