[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the rest of the world think about Obama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hillary_clinton_obama.jpg (261 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_obama.jpg
261 KB, 1440x810
What does the rest of the world think about Obama?
>>
Obama? More like Obummer!
>>
why is he hanging out with a gremlin
>>
dumb nigger all though when he first got in 2008 I was 11 and thought he was the best thing to happen to America.
>>
>>62063284

I'm going to miss him. I don't like Hillary and I especially don't like Trump.
>>
>>62063284
the fucker that wants another nafta for us...oh and he's a nigger that many americans are sick and tired of
>>
>>62063284
Everyone in Israel hate him because he's a Muslim bitch
>>
>>62063602
I don't hate him. I don't give a shit about him. He was a relatively weak president with not much to set him apart from his predecessors outside of his skin color.
>>
>>62063602
Do Israelis care about American politics do you prefer Trump or Hillary?
>>
>>62063284
he's a great orator
and a good role model for blacks

I don't live in the US so I don't have a strong opinion on his domestic policy, but he seems a bit weak internationally.
>>
>>62063699
His foreign policy is definitely his biggest weak point, which I say as someone who voted for him both times.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.