[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you learned about your own country here on /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1443570821149.jpg (28 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1443570821149.jpg
28 KB, 510x346
What have you learned about your own country here on /int/?
>>
>>62059630
That my countrymen make the exactly same thread over and over again
>>
>>62059630
just confirmed what i already had thought:
- many hate us for us being pretty much powerless agaisnt the cartel psychos and the bullshit illegals do in burgerland
- that my countrymen are the same pricks on this board (not as degenerate as normies though, they're beyond saving)
>>
>>62059630
terrible English
worse than I thought
>>
That we are monkeys
>>
>>62059630
that we are brazil with debts

also that my countrymen don't take bait seriously, except that faggot who roleplays as a nazi
>>
nothing
>>
>>62059630
that my country is a fucking copypasta
>>
>>62059630
Many zainichi people in here.
>>
>>62059630
That we're a bunch of autistic faggots. The sweden general even got its own dedicated fag hour.
>>
We are a bunch of racists assholes, but damn, do we have a better country.
>>
>>62059630
Terroni are even worse when they hide behind a monitor
>>
I learned this
http://www.coha.org/canadas-controversial-engagement-in-honduras/
>>
we rule europe

eu was a secret plan to control europe

thr euro was a secret plan to control europe

refugees were a secret plan to control europe

basically our government is full of these james bond master plan villains who secretly control europe, apparently being completely incapable of even building a road here in germany is just a giant facade to trick the masses
>>
>>62061324
you're literally considered the jews of europe
isn't it a bit ironical
>>
>>62059630
l was very surprised that English teachers here were very disrespected in their home country.
>>
>>62059630
That we are not Europe.
>>62061324
>who secretly control europe
No secret about it.
>>
>>62061324
>we rule europe
You mispelled ruins
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 192x192
>>62059630
i am savage sandnigger-slav, crockodiling and squatting 24/7 with a cool-imba president who will send me to gulag for this post. farewell.
>>
>>62059630
nothing comes to mind.
Maybe the first time I heard about Grand Remplacement and music band Les Brigandes was on /int/
oh, and I discovered rap artist Niska (carjack chirac...)

I don't see any cultural difference between countries here.
It would be different if we were IRL and there was women to compete for. We could see the latins being bombastic and the nordics with one knee on the ground, things like this

maybe one thing I realized is that many people are aware that France's current destiny is a bit the same as England's (before brexit) : same GDP, same past global power, same population... so some brits can be bro-tier here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.