[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on London, going there for a week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 2-London.jpg (396 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
2-London.jpg
396 KB, 1500x1001
redpill me on London, going there for a week.
>>
>>62056556
dont come its shit
>>
Look's better in the pictures and there are wayyyy more Asian students than you think. It's like a poor British district with Japan thrown in a little here and there. Landmarks do look nice though.
>>
>>62056630
y lad? always wanted to go for a visit. Any recommendations on what to do after all the tourist shit?
>>
Pretty great city but the nightlife is a bit shit, probably safer than all of the major American cities. Seriously I live in a black/Muslim ghetto and I've literally never had any trouble with crime, anything you see about Sharia law or whatever is a /pol/ meme. Shit tourist traps to avoid:

London Dungeon
SeaLife Centre
That fucking awful Shrek thing
Ripleys Believe it or Not
Fucking M&M world
>>
>>62056556
>expensive
>full of foreigners and pricks

>some nice places to visit

a bit like NYC I'd imagine
>>
>>62056745
I bet NYC is better
>>
>>62056786
possibly, though London has more history, if you like that sort of thing
>>
The roads might be too narrow for you and your scooter.
>>
>>62056660
is it really overrun with chinks and mooslims as much as /int/ says? I want to see some authentic British people/women. Are there a lot of blax there too?

Not sure if this is true or memes, guess i'll find out.
>>
london is filled with pakis, niggers and all shades of shitskins inbetween. you should avoid londonistan like the plague lad
>>
File: london 2.jpg (118 KB, 700x890) Image search: [Google]
london 2.jpg
118 KB, 700x890
>>62056556

Londoner here

>West London: Rich,White,Posh,expensive

>East London:Poorest,cheap,Full of Pakis and Polish,Home of hipsters

>Central:What foreigners think London is,Full of tourist

>North and South London:Nigger part of London,Blacks everywhere,Highest crime rate in London basically our Detroit.

Go to a game of football for experience North(Arsenal,Spurs),West(Chelsea),East(West Ham),South(Crystal palace).

If you are a typical american stay art Central London but if you are more adventurous try the others.
>>
>>62056866
lol
>>
>>62056875
it's a very '''''''''diverse''''''''' city
>>
File: chav-s.jpg (59 KB, 786x607) Image search: [Google]
chav-s.jpg
59 KB, 786x607
>>62056875
Authentic British people?
Got you fucking covered. Go to Essex. (pic related)
>>
There are nicer cities in Britain (Cambridge, Oxford, Bath, York, Edinburgh), but it would be a bit weird coming to the UK and not seeing London for at least a day. Don't spend all your time there though.
>>
>>62057094
>York
Over saturated with shitty tourist attractions this time of year. Pretty much always is, actually.
>>
File: london.png (589 KB, 670x727) Image search: [Google]
london.png
589 KB, 670x727
Look at all this Northern Monkeys talking shite about London.

OP London is the only good city in England the rest is pretty much cave man tier. England is a boring country if you are American only London would satisfies your needs even if its full of shit skins and non english people.

Save your money and just go to Spain or Italy.
>>
>>62056556
on the off chance that you're familiar with the Philly area, a lot of it kind of reminds me of upper darby around 69th street
>>
>>62057094

All of those cities apart from Edinburgh are boring as fuck, they're nice enough places to live but I wouldn't go there as an international tourist.

Edinburgh is pretty great though.
>>
>>62056556
Only the West is a Safe place in London other parts are infected with niggers and pakis.

Also the more civilized and safe part is the french part.
>>
>>62057345
they're good if you're into old buildings and I don't know what else we have to offer tourists
>>
DONT BELIEVE IN INT AND /BRIT/ MEMES
ITS ONE OF THE MOST VISITED CITIES IN THE WORLD FOR A REASON

T. LONDONER
>>
>>62056875
Claims about it being overrun with muzzies are greatly exaggerated, with the glaring exception of the east end, primarily the Whitechapel area.

Worked in a cinema there for six months and holy shit the place is heaving with them. Some of the muslim guys I worked with were proper top lads, though.
>>
>>62057514

Muslims can be ok but in my experience the lads are touchy as fuck. Like I was joking with one and I said "I'll fight you bruv." and he started threatening me and saying that if I tried to fight him he'd get all his mates down to kick the shit out of me. To be fair that's less the Muslim culture and more the ghetto culture.
>>
>>62057616
To be fair I've met muslims, blacks and white lads who all share that same hair-trigger temper. You're right, I think it's just an attitude that arises from growing up in the rough parts.

It's like banter is all well and good until you issue something that sounds like a challenge, at which point all humour is fucking dropped and everything is deadly serious.
>>
I enjoyed the British museum to see all the shit the Britons have pilfered from the rest of the world.

Do a monopoly pub crawl.
>>
>>62057285
>northern monkeys
>people from london look like literal monkeys while we're all white
are you still literally butthurt after you and your family got raped by ahmed?
>>
It has became 3rd world country in less than a month
Be prepare to be mug by chavs and mongs who does it for the queen
>>
>>62057890
Shut up, Mongolia. Your country's name is attributed to a term for retardation, you don't have a say on the matter.

>>62057882
You can shove it and all, lad. I've seen the state of Bradford.
>>
>>62058064
anything south of york is not the north lad, good try though
>>
>>62058064
Says the 3rd world country
Bong buying bing bong
>>
>>62056556
It's pretty cool, try to ignore the shitty architectural choices of the last few decades.

Check out the museums though, they're all great (and free).
>>
>>62058191
I like the way you picked a spot just north of Bradford in an attempt to make it so it doesn't count, textbook moving the goalposts

Hull, Leeds and Bradford are all part of the north, the only alternative is to consider them part of the midlands and literally nobody does
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.