[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Great" Britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LMAO.png (126 KB, 1228x502) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
126 KB, 1228x502
"Great" Britain
>>
This Joshua guy seems like he knows his shit. He's gonna change the world.
>>
>>62056302
If remain had won, they would be 200% fine with ignoring roughly 50% of the population, what a joke, if they really wanted to remain they should've went voting.
>>
kick out all the brown people in London and Birmingham and it's only 23%
>>
My name is William Carlyon from UK I want the world to know a great man that is well known as A MAN OF ALLAH PROFFSAHA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to A MAN OF ALLAH PROFFSAHA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about A man of ALLAH PROFFSAHA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [[email protected]] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email [[email protected]] or on phone number { 00733947689} You can contact him today and get your problem solved
>>
File: 1817273838282828.png (400 KB, 1080x998) Image search: [Google]
1817273838282828.png
400 KB, 1080x998
>>
>>62056302
>tfw you are in the ~10% of people who are both in the 18-24 age bracket and voted leave
>tfw on the right side of history
>>
File: 55679182838383.png (438 KB, 1080x919) Image search: [Google]
55679182838383.png
438 KB, 1080x919
Really makes you think
>>
>>62056607
What is going to happen when old people are dead and can't save us anymore?
>>
>>62058409
Australians will invade.

But you may see a drop in liberalism after brexit follows through. Who knows.
>>
>majority agreement is fascism!!
'no.'
>>
>>62056394
Birmingham was the only major city that voted leave and the surrounding areas (West Midlands) had the highest leave rate in the country
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.