[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your opinion on italian american? >not italian enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
Whats your opinion on italian american?

>not italian enough to be italian
>too italian to be anglo saxon white american
>>
i think you're shit with all that gabagool and guido jersey shore shit,fuck you
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOHHH
>>
>>62053848

That's a new jersey thing we don't all act like that
>>
Americans ethnicities are like the races of some shitty soft sci-fy or fantasy novel. They come in all kind of weird and different forms and the author would try to exagerate some particular trait to make them stand out to each other, but in the end they're all pretty much the same thing.
>>
t. Mike "The Situation"
>>
>>62054033

I have nothing in common with an anglo saxon/germanic white though
>>
File: 1456831002015.jpg (18 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1456831002015.jpg
18 KB, 324x324
>a mexican
>white
>>
the Italians I saw in italy look whiter than italian americans desu
>>
>>62054127

Most of us come from the south or sicily
>>
>inb4 people start offending southern italians for no reason
>>
Are you a mobster?
>>
File: fuckinqueers.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuckinqueers.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
FUCKIN QUEERS
>>
>>62053791
I hate the fact that you glorify mafia and think it's part of the Italian culture, when people here fear it and some gave their life fighting it
>>
>>62054425

Hollywood glorifies it, and we had tons of italian american police die fighting it here too. Organized crime is "sexy" , and italians did it the best.
>>
File: loli.jpg (284 KB, 852x1096) Image search: [Google]
loli.jpg
284 KB, 852x1096
Italian americans are the best lolis in movies

I don't think that's ever been made this comment in a thread of this type, I am a pioneer
>>
>>62054539
>Organized crime is "sexy" , and italians did it the best.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. No one in Italy thinks organized crime is "sexy", most people see mafiosi as scum and assassins, the ones who don't are people associated with them like politicians.
>>
>>62054688
None of them are more than half Italian and some have very little Italian blood, like Christina Ricci.
>>
>>62054688
a pioneer of autism
>>
muh heritage cringe
>>
>>62054945

Its more than just heritage, besides I live in a country discovered and named after an italian.
>>
>>62054200
t.errone
>>
>>62054095
You're just a regular American with special snowflake syndrome. Or making a muh heritage ruse. Or both.
>>
>>62053791
if you half italian half german/anglo whatever you are pretty much 'white'
it's not the 19th century anymore
>>
>>62054172
So you admit that you're not white?
>>
>>62054871
No one is full blooded anymore, excluding elderly
>>
File: wg6.jpg (19 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
wg6.jpg
19 KB, 500x300
>aaaayyyyy papa jonny we gotta getta da babagool aaa capische
>>
>>62055092

Who says I want to be "white"? I'd rather just be considered italian descent. Whites to me are weak and cucks.
>>
File: 1058360-tonysoprano1.jpg (21 KB, 340x425) Image search: [Google]
1058360-tonysoprano1.jpg
21 KB, 340x425
This guy is pretty cool
>>
>>62054758
>nobody in Italy thinks organized crime is "sexy"
Maybe that's why your movies are so boring
>>
File: goodthebadandtheugly.webm (191 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
goodthebadandtheugly.webm
191 KB, 480x270
>>62055398
They made some nice movies decades ago
>>
Never met one I liked and being so caught up in being a three-generations-removed gabagooler is repulsive in its pretension.
>>
Who are the bigger muh heritage fags Italian-Americans or Irish-Americans? Which are more annoying?
>>
I think they are absolutely pathethic. I especially crigne when i watch some american show and people say shit like they have Italian heritage so they are good at cooking
>>
>>62053791
I used to dislike them, because I too believed in Hollywood Stereotypes and all the "they bring shame to us real italianz!1!"

But then I grew up. Most of them are just normal chill americans with an italian sounding surname somewhere in their genealogic three.
I still want to meet a cute italian american girl with the muh heritage syndrome so that I can use my italianness to do things so immoral that I'd be excommunicated lol
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.