[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kid wears Che Guevara shirt Why do people do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lzo4j7tDN81qet7t8o1_500.gif (350 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzo4j7tDN81qet7t8o1_500.gif
350 KB, 500x282
>kid wears Che Guevara shirt
Why do people do this?
>>
>>62037181
because it looks cool and hip
>>
> he wears a shirt
>>
File: che-racist-quote.jpg (37 KB, 860x481) Image search: [Google]
che-racist-quote.jpg
37 KB, 860x481
>>62037181
>>62037282
Che Guevara wasn't wrong about everything...

Pic related is one of his finer quotes
>>
>>62037355
No one was wrong about everything but that doesn't make them any better.
>>
I saw a guy wearing a shirt with che Guevara wearing a Che Guevara shirt. That was pretty funny. I saw communist college students wearing red berets and commie shit outside a Bernie rally though, and it made me so fucking mad
>>
File: good guy fidel.jpg (19 KB, 281x228) Image search: [Google]
good guy fidel.jpg
19 KB, 281x228
would like to see more castro tshirts, che guevara is getting old
>>62037305
you can choose what you wear you know
>>
Most of the teens that wear that shirt doesn't even know who the fuck is him and what did he did, they just wear it because its hip and cool!
>>
>>62037355
Back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>62037305
I don't
Tarzan mode all day everyday
>>
>>62037355
My communist uncle fought in guerrillas decades ago, he escaped Pinochet's Chile to avoid helicopter rides and went to train fighters in Panama.
All of them were black and my uncle said they couldnt learn for shit. He would tell them how to use weapons, then they would imitate him and when he wasnt around and it was time to fight they did nothing. If he was not directly telling them what to do these black communist guerrilleros were absolutely clueless.
My unle was also robbed several times there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.