[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a going to the UK on a business trip soon and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: prophets against puppies.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
prophets against puppies.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
I'm a going to the UK on a business trip soon and I'm female. Do I need to buy a headscarf? Also, how do I get past the FGM inspectors at customs?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>62035812
>Do I need to buy a headscarf?

Bit more than that lass
>>
I'm going to the USA soon. Do i get shot?
>>
File: UK-fights-Muslim-bashing.jpg (171 KB, 450x850) Image search: [Google]
UK-fights-Muslim-bashing.jpg
171 KB, 450x850
>68%
>>
Are those pics shopped, or decontextualised? I... Can't believe it
>>
>>62035919
You can't get shot if you shoot first.
>>
File: bongistan.jpg (62 KB, 458x687) Image search: [Google]
bongistan.jpg
62 KB, 458x687
>>62036259
Nope, they're real.
>>
>>62036259
http://4publicpurity.org/

Britain must show how tolerant and multicultural it is by destroying its dogs for the Muslims.
>>
>>62036259
https://twitter.com/IAm2skilled/status/753005707985874944?lang=en

I guess this is real? the guy could be making this up, some people claim its satire, but if it was I feel like more people would cover it to prove it was satire
>>
>>62035953
>In the US Christianity is declining
>In the UK Islam is increasing
Sorry, boys. You've got some catching up to do.
>>
>>62035812

>implying one organisation in the UK telling us to be socially sterile towards muslims represents the whole of the UK.

Mate 52 percent just voted to leave the EU because they thought it would get rid of all the muslims, pakistanis and indians. I voted remain, but there's retards in either directions here.

Also, we crack down on that FGM bullcrap. Last time I checked, it was only americans who like to mutilate young boys because they don't think they have the mental faculties to wash under their foreskin.
>>
>>62036902
Where are these being circulated? I've only heard about them on here.

Would even the most extreme SJW defend this?
>>
>>62035812

I'll give you a free genital exam and buy you a scarf ;)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.