[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All the brave Germans are dead >All that's left is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1467854418590.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1467854418590.png
104 KB, 320x287
>All the brave Germans are dead
>All that's left is the blood of cowards and slavic rape babies.
>>
But the Slavs who raped were the winners of the War, i.e. the strong ones.
>>
File: 1464878121084.jpg (493 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464878121084.jpg
493 KB, 849x1200
Coward reporting in
>>
>>62033105

Not really, they were the ones who didn't end up soaking bullets, it was really just random chance for a lot of them.
>>
>>62033105
They just zergrushed you
>>
>>62033068
wrong! some moved to the americas
>>
prussians were always slavs
>>
Slavs destroyed our pussies, Americans destroyed our souls.
>>
>>62033241
And along with that entire europe.
All that is left is ashes and dystopia.
>>
>>62033068
You again. What is it with Wheraboos? You're a mongrel wog descended from convicts and rapists. You don't deserve to join the masterrace.
>>
>>62033233
prussians are basically polish russians
get it? GET IT?
>>
>>62034161
you're just another retarded chink lah
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.