[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Chinese have almost colonised the Africa already. Are there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: f6a8e5d020b3ad8c030ff8512d701c7b.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1254) Image search: [Google]
f6a8e5d020b3ad8c030ff8512d701c7b.jpg
302 KB, 1280x1254
The Chinese have almost colonised the Africa already.

Are there any plans for recolonisation (and ofc help those poor ppl) africa by european states or maybe EU leftists will not let this happen?
>>
>>62032576
let them desu. just put us out of our misery
>>
>>62032576
White people deserve Africa it to beautiful for dumb chinks or africans to have.
>>
>>62032576

What does it matter?

They might finally put the poor bastards out of their misery.
>>
>>62032576

My parents escaped civil war from there. To think they also escaped Chinese colonisation.

Jesus
>>
I am irrationaly afraid of Chinks. USA is zomething we know and got accustomed to it. We know it from childhood, it never did any harm to us. Chinks are like aliens from outer space. Big unknown. It scares me.
>>
File: EricAuvinenPSYOP_zps48815cd0.jpg (82 KB, 950x817) Image search: [Google]
EricAuvinenPSYOP_zps48815cd0.jpg
82 KB, 950x817
>>62032576
>Chinese have almost colonised the Africa

That's not what's happening at all. China is making Africa rich which is good for Africa. A rich Africa means Africans won't want to move to Europe anymore.

Why are you complaining?

Also,

>Poland
>colonise anyone

Your race are eternally cocksucking subjects of greater powers. You will never amount to shit and your whole history and culture is shit
>>
>>62033360

Depends which Chinks we're talking here.

Any other Chink that isn't a mainlander is fine by me.
>>
>>62032576
http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21678777-western-worries-about-chinas-burgeoning-influence-africa-may-be-overblown-not
>>
>>62033407
You realize that 98% of Taiwan Chinese and 80% of HK Chinese are mainlanders within 3 generations, right?

That's just the difference of money. Genetically they are the exact same people.
>>
>>62033387
But at least we are not finlandized by Russia, kek
>>
What's the problem? Like Africa could get any worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>62033387

>China is making Africa rich which is good for Africa.

just like they made 99% of chinese rich back in china XD

get back to kneeling, russkie fuckboi
>>
It looks like the White man's burden has passed on to the Chinese.
>>
>>62032576
They can keep that money sink.
>>
>>62033500
Different politically, though
>>
>>62032576
Good luck to them.
>>
Somalia wanted to get annexed. Renzi refused probably
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.