[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Israel destroy Christian Lebanon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Did Israel destroy Christian Lebanon?
>>
>Lebanon
>Christian
well memed friendo :)
>>
>>62022344
No
>>
Nuke Israel when?
>>
Maronites were fleeing Lebanon and coming to Australia since the end of the 19th Century, hence the Mad Katter. So no.

However, they certainly haven't helped the situation.
>>
>>62022344
No. Lebanon did it by himself. I know Arabs are dumb, but that's not a reason to reject their own mistakes on others.

Lebanon imported a lot of Palestinians because they were on the same ethnical background, then the country turned into a civil war.

Now Lebanon is horribly shit with weekly attacks.

Lebanon is a good example too see how Europe is going to be in the next years but it will be far worse, because Lebanon turned into a civil war while they were the same people with only a religion fracture, but in Europe we have also a racial fracture.
>>
>>62022344
We tried to preserve it as much as possible, hence the first lebanon war. Lebs had the potential to become turkey 2.0 electric bogaloo without the islam part, too bad the mussies and pali refugees fucked it up.
>>
>>62023012
I barely see anything about Lebanon actually in the news oddly.

It's more like if you don't check for radicals in the large movements of people it will hurt you in the long run.
>>
>>62023035
Thanks Israel I get sad when I think about Lebanon Christians and lefties will still defend Palestine the fuckwits.
>>
>>62022344
no it was the muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyBT0-_nyA
>>
>>62023219
I can kinda see why tho, maybe they think that if palestine existed then palis wouldn't swarm their country and shit wouldn't get fucked back then.
>>
>>62022344
The sad thing is Lebanon is historically a Christian country, while Arabs they do have a lot of Crusader blood, I know blond haired blue eyed Lebanese... The Ottomans did very deliberately Islamize the country forcing the Maronite Catholics to retreat into mountain areas, like some anon mentioned they've been fleeing since the 19th century. My country got a lot of them in the early 20th century (the most famous of their descendants being descendants being Salma Hayek and Carlos Slim) although we did have a strict policy of accepting only Christians, never Muslims. Still Lebanon was as chill, cultured and proggressive as an Arab country has ever gotten with Beirut once upon a time being considered "the Paris of the Middle East" that obviously got wrecked as Muslims became a minority and Sunnis/Shias started going at each other throats, now after a full millenium of having resisted Islamization the fate of Lebanon is irreversible and the country has gone to shit. Christian Lebanese, Syrian and even Palis are pretty chill people, a nostalgic example of what the Levant could have been if the Byzantines had held on to Anatolia and what European genes/influence could have done for Arabs. But meh, Turks and Muslims fucked it up and I don't imagine all those Muslim Palestines helped. The best you could hope now is something like Jordan, where the ruling classes are not 100% snadnigger and there's been resistance to Saudi's fucking up Islam even more than it aleady was, but I think Erdogan is rapidly closing the door on even that. Lebanon may follow in Syria's footsteps if the Saudis and the Israelis have their way...
>>
>>62023422
*as Muslims became a majority and Sunni/Shias...
>>
File: baguette pepe.png (15 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
baguette pepe.png
15 KB, 528x424
>>62023422
The sad thing is Andalus is historically a Muslim country, while Europeans they do have a lot of Moor blood, I know blond haired blue eyed Spaniard... The Spanish did very deliberately Christianize the country forcing the Granadian Sunnis to retreat into mountain areas, like some anon mentioned they've been fleeing since the 16th century. My country got a lot of them in the early 17th century although we did have a strict policy of accepting only Muslims, never Christians. Still Andalus was as chill, cultured and proggressive as an European country has ever gotten with Cordoba once upon a time being considered "the Baghdad of Europe" that obviously got wrecked as Christians became a Majority and Catholics/orthodox started going at each other throats, now after a full millenium of having resisted Christification the fate of Andalus is irreversible and the country has gone to shit. Muslim Portoguese,spanish and even the Basque are pretty chill people, a nostalgic example of what Iberia could have been if the Moors had held on to Iberia and what Arab genes/influence could have done for Europeans. But meh, Christians and Atheists fucked it up and I don't imagine all those Christian Portoguese helped. The best you could hope now is something like Turkey, where the ruling classes are not 100% cumskin and there's been resistance to Saudis fucking up Islam even more than it aleady was, but I think Erdogan is rapidly closing the door on even that.
>>
>>62024046
Except the Moors got kicked out of Iberia. All of them. Ever heard of this thing called the Inquisition? Both my last names are Vicegothic, my ancestors fought 7 fucking centuries to free their land from the brutes and savges who invaded from Africa...

I mean very nice fucking bait, it made me reply
>>
>>62024046
AQnd just to set the record straight, the Levant was Christian originally and had been made so peacefully, the only way Muslims ever converted any peoples was through rape and violence. Take Egypt as an example, one of the oldest countries in the world and whose existence predates anything resembling an Arab , they got fucked so badly, their women were so repeatedly and brutally raped while their cuck husbands bowed as Dhimis, that Egyptians themselves consider themselves Arabs, now that's submission, a country which had built one of the greatest civilizations and which had become an important part of Helenic civilization becoming a bitch, literally a dog, to desert bedouins...
>>
File: pepe kuffar.jpg (612 KB, 2500x2334) Image search: [Google]
pepe kuffar.jpg
612 KB, 2500x2334
>>62024277
>>62024417
Delicious infidel tears.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.