[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't this board as racist and xenophobic as /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 32756155.jpg (208 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
32756155.jpg
208 KB, 1600x1000
Why isn't this board as racist and xenophobic as /pol/ ?

Is it like, the most cultured you are and the more you travel the countries...The more understanding of other cultures and countries you'll be?
>>
nigger
>>
>>62014644
Yeah but understanding doesn't mean you have to accept everything as equal.
Traveling may help you to understand why most of the world is a shithole trying to move to where you live.
>>
>Why isn't this board as racist and xenophobic as /pol/ ?
It is till americans awake.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>62014644
>Why isn't this board as racist and xenophobic as /pol/ ?
It is, we're just more toned down because it isn't solely about politics.

Also, the more you learn about other people and appreciate their cultures the more you value nationalism because globalism turns people into bland, culturally bankrupt consumers. The "more cultured you are the more understanding and tolerant you become :^)" is a fucking gay normie meme.

t. burger
>>
>>62014644

Yea it was even more so a couple of years ago, these day's it basically /pol/ lite
>>
>be american
>get shooty gunned
>>
It doesn't attract lunatics, /pol/ has certain image outside, you know.
>>
>why isn't every board /pol/

I bet you have 10gb of anime reaction images too.
>>
I'm not going to change because some muh heritage American reads something on Stormfront and sprinkles it with cuck and nigger and kike before rephrasing it for a broader audience in his belief. We're not as much of an echo chamber, there's more light-hearted satire and tasteful banter, and there is still a shred of independent thought involved.
>>
>/int/
>cultured
loving every laugh
>>
>>62015181

>the more you value nationalism the less likely you are to be bland/morally bankrupt

Is Texas the exception to this rule, or simply proof that's not true?

This board isn't as racist as /pol/ simply because /pol/ consists of the secretly mentally subnormal division of right wing supporters everywhere. People from different countries have many faults, but some of the theories you get there are shoes on head retarded.

For instance, Hitler was not actually a prototype for the ultimate ubermensch, Nigel Farage is not some salt of the earth messiac saviour, and Jews aren't actually reptiloids.

Besides, this board never agrees who to be racist towards. It's muslims, Jews, white people, black people, south americans, north americans, argentinians, polish people, ukrainians, brits, russians, slavs, the fins, the swedes yada yada yada.

Unlike /pol/ who feel like if you've got a tradition going of blaming the jews and your problems haven't been solved yet, you're simply not blaming the jews hard enough.
>>
dude this board very often advocates for the genocide of gays, muslims, and black people

idk what the fuck you're reading, then again literally everything is left of /pol/
>>
>>62015479
not only did you misquote my post but nothing you said reflects anything I said in my post. If you don't know what you're talking about then refrain from posting.
>>
>>62014644
This board is basically diet /pol/.

/pol/ is a magnet for crazies, but /int/ is a mixture of crazies, people who like other cultures and languages, and people who up until recently only used to post in YLYL threads on /b/.
>>
>>62014644
Iv'e notice things are getting more hostile in this board. Like instead of light banter people advocate violence more. It will become /pol/ soon
>>
>Go to inner cities sometimes for work
>Nothing but niggers, spics, and mudslimes
>Streets are always filthy
>Nobody knows how to drive for shit
>Cashiers at stores/restaurants are extremely slow and love to stop working to chat with their friends
>have to make sure my car is locked at all times and leave no valuables behind
>People yelling constantly
Yeah no, their culture is trash and doesn't belong in America.
This is Philadelphia by the way.
>>
Race war now
>>
>>62015568

>make a one line quip at a post, summarising and paraphrasing
>rest of post is obviously invalid as you don't agree with the quip

Mate, sarcasm and wit are national treasures here. It's why a bunch of scots flew mexican flags everywhere whenever Trump visits, and why the conservative poster memes even exist.

But still, point taken. Nobody's taken as much damage to the heart as I just have then since Columbine.
>>
>>62014644
Because when I want to talk about how bad niggers are I go there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.