[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah, China's huge but their military sucks and their soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Yeah, China's huge but their military sucks and their soldiers and people are all starving. I do t see thwm putting up much of a fight over the Hague's ruling that theyre stepping on thw Philipines' dick with their actions in the South China Sea.

What do you think?
>>
>>62009958
>their military sucks
True, did you know that a few years ago (2008 I think), the Chinese paid Brazil to train them in jungle warfare?
>>
America could beat China with only its pacific force only retards thinks otherwise
>>
>>62009993
Wow. Youd think theyd go straight to the source and get Vietnam to do it.

If nothing else, theyre closer geographically
>>
>>62010093
who do you think they're training to fight?

>>62009993
no idea if brazilian army is any good or not but overall it makes sense, even murikans/brits etc go train in arctic warfare with nordicks
>>
>>62009958
Their military sucks.

Not all their people are starving.

They have nukes.

The last one is important. If they didn't have them they'd just be a regional power due to size.

The US would pribably have a permanent presence in the SCS if they had no nukes to keep the trade routes safe.

All I keep thinking is; which idiot sold them nukes?
>>
>>62012066
The Eternal Ivan sent them prototype nuclear bombs in 1957 and two R-2 short-range ballistic missiles in 1958.

They figured out the rest from there.
>>
>>62009958

china itself is a clandestine country, why would they go to an international court, just get strong enouigh and occupy wherever you wanna occupy

itt: nigger countries that stole islands everywhere and now pretend they dindu nuffin
>>
>>62012381
At least it wasn't burger land shooting themselves in the foot again...
>>
>>62012066
>have nukes.
>have No first use policy

What were they thinking?
>>
>>62012569
Why would we give gommies our nuclear secrets? We didn't even give you guys, our bestest allies forever, our nuclear secrets.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.