[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never met a nice South African, and that's no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: britbong.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
britbong.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
I've never met a nice South African, and that's not bloody surprising, mun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
>>
so progressive
>>
Very good post.
>>
>>
>>62008728
I like south africans
>>
>>62012429
I like the white ones.
>>
>>62012487
Same
>>
>>62012586
Are you white?
How is life?
How much longer do you think whites will be able to survive down there?
>>
>>62008728
>that flag
>that post
KYS
If you haven't met safe saffas, you probably live in a midland-northern shithole desu. Didn't click your YT vid. Saffas are our brus desu.
>>
>>62012632
Not for very long, crime rates are getting higher and higher each day and the government don't care about anything other than lining their own pockets, I for one am moving to australia once I graduate.
>>
>>62012818
ye I don't blame you mate, you guys are seriously fucked over. I know a lot of saffas and they're all in Europe or the Commonwealth. (With the exception of the old people that can't bare leaving.)

Sounds truly awful my bru, I'm sorry we let you down. Botswana is meant to be nice if you can't bare leaving Africa.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.