[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Russia so based? My favourite country Tbh,what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1448557899_vio9zcbslmi.jpg (251 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448557899_vio9zcbslmi.jpg
251 KB, 1000x1000
Why is Russia so based?
My favourite country Tbh,what's your favourite country?
>>
>>62007016
>what's your favorite country
prob china
wish they'd just take over already
>>
>>62007016
> what's your favourite country?
I dunno, either Germany or Italy or France.
>>
File: Pinochet3.jpg (194 KB, 898x1556) Image search: [Google]
Pinochet3.jpg
194 KB, 898x1556
Chile
>>
>>62007016
Italy
>>
>>62007016
>what's your favourite country
France or Germany
>>
France
>>
>what's your favourite country
Aussieland probably
>>
Ireland or Norway
>>
Italy
>>
File: le russian face.jpg (9 KB, 235x289) Image search: [Google]
le russian face.jpg
9 KB, 235x289
>>62007016
Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1455998002539.png (45 KB, 712x411) Image search: [Google]
1455998002539.png
45 KB, 712x411
Finland
>>
>>62009291
If matrix was real, the machines would only need poles as source of heatting energy.
>>
>>62009291

I'm sure is very interesting read of your inner Id. But I think you should go back to school. Unless it's an attempt at sophisticated Polish humor.
>>
>>62007016
Can't choose between Sweden, Norway, Greenland or Iceland. Love them all.
>>
>>62010088
lel
>>
>>62009291
#MakeTheSlavicNationsGreat(NotAgainBecauseTheyNeverWere)
>>
>>62007016
Eastern Roman Empire.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.