[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait if Asians are submissive, intelligent and quiet then how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
Wait if Asians are submissive, intelligent and quiet then how can the scourge called "Mongols" which befell humanity, be explained?

It's something you would except from jungle nignogs but not from quiet and peaceful nomadic people. Nothing about the Mongols makes sense.

Were the Mongols some sort of cosmic punishment, dealt out by mother earth in order to tell Civilization to stop separating themselves from nature? Will they return in some other form?
>>
>>62006535
Nah, they were an expeditionary force. They came to plunder.

They came back during the Medieval Period and if memory serves correctly (plus thousands of hours in Europa Universalis) they were stopped and... kinda faded away.

Will they return? Maybe... but they need to be incredibly technologically advanced to do any damage.

Also , fix bed sheets you cuck.
>>
Because that is a stereotype, and things break them. Genetics does not work with such naivety. If Asians were submissive and quiet, then Japan would have never became a superpower with you and kill millions of their neighbors.
>>
>>62006535
Mongols are east aryans
>>
>>62006535

I'M THE SCOURGE OF GOD, APPOINTED TO CHASTISE YOU, SINCE NO ONE KNOWS THE REMEDY FOR YOUR INIQUITY EXCEPT ME. YOU ARE WICKED, BUT I AM MORE WICKED THAN YOU, SO BE SILENT!
>>
Who said nomadic Mongols were submissive and intelligent (not like I mean they were dumb)? They were savage tribes with the focus on miliraty culture, similar to Spartans. When we conquered Kazan and their other lands in the East, we took some good equipment and shiet. They really knew how to make light armor both sturdy and warm in the cold environment.
>>
>>62006535

They came just as the Christian church was imploding from within. Make your own conclusions from that.
>>
>>62006535
ancient vikings/modern swedes
>>
>>62014578
Nigga wtf u talkin bout the mongols never reached europe because their Khans kept dying. They destroyed China, Korea, Persia, Russia, Seljuks and the Arabs, most of these were ahead of europe and they still got BTFO'D hard
>>
>>62006535
>Wait if Asians are submissive, intelligent and quiet then how can the scourge called "Mongols" which befell humanity, be explained?

Russians, russians officers and leaders with asiatic troppers.
>>
>>62006535
You only need one crazy leader.
>>
>>62014889
>most of these were ahead of europe
Nigguh
>>
File: 2016022520571543c.jpg (161 KB, 669x1760) Image search: [Google]
2016022520571543c.jpg
161 KB, 669x1760
Timur
>>
>>62006535

Nuke the mongols and couple times and they'll be otakus in no time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.